PDA

View Full Version : First season for big game

Gutpiler_Utahn
07-26-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey folks...

Seeing as how I'm new to the area, I don't yet know my way around nearly as well as I would like. Also, now that the wicked witch of the house is gone and my freedom from her tyranny has been secured :eek2: , I am bound and determined to get out for my first ever big game season. I forgot my bow back in KS with my old man, so that is pretty well out of the question unless I can convince him to ship it to me. Right now, the only shooter I KNOW I'll have on hand in time for the season is my Winnie 94 in .44 Mag. I can group it well out to a hundred yards or so, which may limit my opportunities for deer/elk this season.

I'd like to talk to somebody who can just sit down with me and lay things out for me. I've seen the shows, read the books, glanced over the maps of surrounding public hunting areas, but I'm feeling a bit lost right now.

So, how bout it? Anybody got some time they can spare for a greenhorn? :ne_nau:

icthys
07-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Is lunch included?

I'm starting a job sometime soon down in Orem. I'd be willing to meet you for lunch sometime. I'll keep you posted.

Gutpiler_Utahn
07-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Sounds good. How about a lunch on a Monday, my day off. Just let me know when you start and we'll talk logistics. :2thumbs: