PDA

View Full Version : Oh noes! Are they looking for Somebeech?

Alex
07-19-2007, 07:59 AM
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1504234

People Prepare to Search for Bigfoot
July 19th, 2007 @ 6:08am

(KSL News) Over the next couple of days a group of people will comb Northern Utah for Bigfoot.

The Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization says an area in Northern Utah is the most reliable zone in the state for sasquatch sightings.

For $300, participants help scour the woods for the elusive creature. The group says on all but three of the expeditions they've been close enough to actually hear the sasquatch, and some say they've actually seen one.

http://media.bonnint.net/slc/170/17072/1707245.jpg

Sombeech
07-19-2007, 08:29 AM
I really expect some major results from the search. Such as, well, hearing things.

asdf
07-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Whoa sweet deal. It only cost 300 bucks!

Sombeech
07-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Whoa sweet deal. It only cost 300 bucks!

That covers the souvenirs. A mug, T shirt, and a cheap hat.
"I helped look for Bigfoot in Utah"

derstuka
07-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Sign me up for two! Where do I send the $600 bucks? Do I just send it to a random PO BOX? No problem, I'm excited already! I'm gonna find that big SOB! :assault: :afro: :afro: :crackit:

Sombeech
07-19-2007, 08:53 AM
The search for Bigfoot will actually be easier than finding why it cost so much.

derstuka
07-19-2007, 08:58 AM
The search for Bigfoot will actually be easier than finding why it cost so much.

Hey Sombeech, can you have my uutah shirt ready for me when I roll thru SLC? I want it for Yellowstone, so if you wouldn't mind hangin' out on the 15 around 3 am I would throw in a 'sixer of polygamy beer for ya! :haha:

Sombeech
07-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Hey Sombeech, can you have my uutah shirt ready for me when I roll thru SLC?

You bet. When are you coming through again? We should try to have the uutah lunch at that time.

derstuka
07-19-2007, 09:10 AM

You bet. When are you coming through again? We should try to have the uutah lunch at that time.

Well, first time is late late late (or early early friday) tonight around 3am. Second time should be around noon or so on July 25th I believe. Can you PM me your cell number so I can try giving you a call if I am around? I will try and give you as much heads up as I can. Got any black medium or large? Are the shirt sizes running big or small?

Sombeech
07-19-2007, 09:27 AM
Well, first time is late late late (or early early friday) tonight around 3am. Second time should be around noon or so on July 25th I believe. Can you PM me your cell number so I can try giving you a call if I am around? I will try and give you as much heads up as I can. Got any black medium or large? Are the shirt sizes running big or small?

I sent a PM with my number. The 25th may actually work out just right for lunch. :cool2:

Let me check my inventory on the shirts. I'm sold out on one of the blacks. Let's see....

Sombeech
07-19-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm out of the black mediums, but I've got large. I've got some white mediums too.

derstuka
07-19-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm out of the black mediums, but I've got large. I've got some white mediums too.

Large black would be good. Thanks for the #. Like I said, I will give you a call for a heads up as soon as I can, and we are on the road. Uutah lunch would be cool. I will try and time for it if I can. Is the time and place already set?

Muchas gracias!

Alex
07-19-2007, 09:47 AM

At 3 AM? :eek2:

derstuka
07-19-2007, 09:50 AM

At 3 AM? :eek2:

Yep, is that too early? :ne_nau:

haha...that is tonight, I am coming back thru SLC on July 25th around noonish I think. I really need time to talk with everybody around how we are going to go about finding this damn bigfoot! :haha:

sparker1
07-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Bigfoot hangs out around the Cave falls area of Yellowstone. It is a very remote area of the park. I was there today and I think I heard something that could be him (or a distant waterfall).

derstuka
07-19-2007, 05:38 PM
wouldn't it be a blast to mess with these bigfoot people. Who wants to grab a gorilla suit and run around the woods around these people? Well, fun until the shoot you with a tranquilizer... :eek2:

Sombeech
07-19-2007, 09:04 PM
wouldn't it be a blast to mess with these bigfoot people.

We could hike up ahead of them and just take a huge dump on the trail. They'd sit and study it.

"A normal human would never do this on the trail, it's gotta be Sasquatch. Kenny, where's your cooler?"

jumar
07-20-2007, 06:43 AM
:roflol: :roflol:

stefan
07-20-2007, 06:54 AM
betta watch out sasqueech ... some over-zealous hunters may mistake you for the beast they're huntin down. you prolly should pack some heat just in case

think how amazing their stories will be ... about this legendary beast riding a klein bike

Sombeech
07-20-2007, 10:42 AM
think how amazing their stories will be ... about this legendary beast riding a klein bike

The beast... it let out a loud yell - not human. It sounded exactly like a clown's horn. It "honked" twice.

stefan
07-20-2007, 10:53 AM

The beast... it let out a loud yell - not human. It sounded exactly like a clown's horn. It "honked" twice.

:lol8: :lol8: