PDA

View Full Version : Fisher to leave Jazz

shanehadman
07-03-2007, 06:21 AM
The latest jazz news is Derek Fisher will be leaving the team to be closer to a hospital for his daughters treatments

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AsYSFPOYUPmHngcjv0B5I5O8vLYF?slug=ap-jazz-fisher&prov=ap&type=lgns

I have alot of respect for Fisher in making this decision and the Jazz for being willing to let him go....... Good luck Fisher :2thumbs:

I will never forgot his heroic entrance in game 2 in the second round of the playoffs against the Warriors :hail2thechief:

Kent K25
07-03-2007, 07:28 AM
I'm a die hard Laker fan so I was bummed when they didn't resign him and the Warriors got him. I was glad to see him come to the Jazz to see him play more often.

Much respect to the Jazz organization for letting him out of his contract, and lets hope it all works out well for Fisher's daughter.

asdf
07-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Bye Fish, hello MoP!

rockgremlin
07-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Guess who Fish just signed with?

I thought his daughter's doctors were in NYC? Last time I checked, L.A. was FARTHER away from NYC than Utah. Anyone else smell a rat?

shanehadman
07-23-2007, 09:36 AM
I agree...pretty skeptical move by Fisher, but we can just rub it in his face when the Lakers don't make the playoffs next year and Utah wins it all!!!!!

GO JAZZ :2thumbs:

Kent K25
07-23-2007, 10:09 AM
I've been following this since it happened and NYC, Chicago, and L.A. were all good options as far as medical treatment for his daughter (says the media). Of course his L.A. ties surely pulled him that way though.