PDA

View Full Version : Wasatch Crest: Mill D vs. Millcreek Canyon

shlingdawg
06-30-2007, 03:34 PM
So I rode the Crest again this morning. We dropped in from on top of Guardsmans Pass instead of riding up. The downhill to the base of Puke is NASTY!!! Very loose stuff.

Puke hill is MUCH easier the 2nd time around. :ne_nau: I was barely breathing hard this time. I don't get it. Anyway, we went down Millcreek trail instead of Mill D after the spine (which I tried to ride, only to blow my sidewall open halfway down).

My opinion. Mill D is much more entertaining and technical than Millcreek. Don't get me wrong, they're both great trails, but Mill D takes the award.

:2thumbs:

accadacca
06-30-2007, 06:54 PM
I prefer going out millcreek. Perhaps because its a little longer. :ne_nau: You can hookup with the pipeline at the top MC parking area and bomb that too. I like the river crossings and overall smooth cruising on the MC side. There are some sweet meadows that you fly through and come onto rivers. Hard to argue with either trail. Its all top notch stuff. :ne_nau:

shlingdawg
06-30-2007, 08:50 PM
I enjoyed Millcreek, but I missed the log drops that you get lots of on Mill D. The length was good. We biked 21.9 miles total.

How can I complain about either of them. They both :rockon: :rockon:

TreeHugger
07-01-2007, 08:49 AM
I like Mill Creek way because it's longer and funner (is that word? heehee)... in that it's fast and swoopy (is that a word? heehee) and a total grin-fest. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1

greyhair biker
07-11-2007, 07:33 PM
I dont have much experience with either but dropping in MillD with my DH rig was a Blast! fast, rough and ....fast! If the MC drop in is anything like the Dog Lake /Little Water/Big Water trails then I could rock that too!