PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report zion

goofball
06-24-2007, 02:46 PM
First off -thank you kind stranger ! As we arrived back at the car after being backcountry in zion, somebody had left us a care package of 3 gatorades on ice and 3 electrolyte capsules apiece, along w/ a vitamin pack and a little note wishing us happy trails. Awwwwww

Cirrus2000
06-24-2007, 03:35 PM
Fantastic - looks and sounds beautiful! Thanks for the report.

nosivad_bor
06-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Looks good man Not the average zion feel.

Let me know if you want to hit any of those Vegas canyons again. I'm itchin to get out.

Rob

goofball
06-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Looks good man Not the average zion feel.

Let me know if you want to hit any of those Vegas canyons again. I'm itchin to get out.

Rob

i just got back and i'm itchin' again already ! i try not to think about it too much as my gettin out is pretttty limited for a few more years.

i still want to finish the maze, that was a cool one. i'll let you know if when some day...

don't know if you have already heard of it, but boy scout canyon along the black canyon of the colorado below hoover is super sweet. something you guys could enjoy together in a day maybe. we rented a canoe and day floated, but overnighters are reasonable too.

Wasatch
06-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the trip report and pics, glad you had a great time.

tanya
06-24-2007, 05:08 PM
Great photos and fun report :2thumbs:

Alex
06-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Bleh, lots of places and not enough time. Seems like every time I read anyone's report with pretty pictures I plan to go there the next weekend.

Thanks goofball, looks awesome man, great pics and TR!

Did you ever find out who left you the goodies?

goofball
06-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Bleh, lots of places and not enough time. Seems like every time I read anyone's report with pretty pictures I plan to go there the next weekend.

Thanks goofball, looks awesome man, great pics and TR!

Did you ever find out who left you the goodies?

thanks. and no, never even made inquiry as to who was so kind. could either be a ranger we spoke to (my moneys on that one), or just a do-gooder who did the math from our permit on teh dash. another hour and those gatorades would have been mighty warm though !