PDA

View Full Version : I wear stretchy pants

supercj
06-22-2007, 09:19 AM
I am a southern Utah native. Although I hate the extreme heat of the area I just can't find it in me to move out of the area. It's too beautiful and too much to do and see. I am a member of the yahoo canyoneering group also.

Even though I have always loved to hike I am pretty new to canyoneering. I sold my handguns to invest in my first set of canyoneering equipment and glad I did.

I love everything outdoors. I love the red rocks of southern utah, I love the feeling of isolation from the rest of the world rappelling deep in between the canyon walls into freezing cold pools of water. I love the colors that are found in the lonely backcountry of Zion. Although I love company, I love the feeling of being completely cut off from the world being out in the middle of nowhere, just me, nature and my stretchy pants. :crazy: No cars, no buildings, no stress of what people are going to say or think. I love to hear the breeze blow, I love to see and feel the cool river water flowing around my body, I love to hear animals talking all around me, I love to see the hidden creations of this world in the backcountry of Southern Utah.

DirkHammergate
06-22-2007, 09:22 AM
I am a southern Utah native. Although I hate the extreme heat of the area I just can't find it in me to move out of the area. It's too beautiful and too much to do and see. I am a member of the yahoo canyoneering group also.

Even though I have always loved to hike I am pretty new to canyoneering. I sold my handguns to invest in my first set of canyoneering equipment and glad I did.

I love everything outdoors. I love the red rocks of southern utah, I love the feeling of isolation from the rest of the world rappelling deep in between the canyon walls into freezing cold pools of water. I love the colors that are found in the lonely backcountry of Zion. Although I love company, I love the feeling of being completely cut off from the world being out in the middle of nowhere, just me, nature and my stretchy pants. :crazy: No cars, no buildings, no stress of what people are going to say or think. I love to hear the breeze blow, I love to see and feel the cool river water flowing around my body, I love to hear animals talking all around me, I love to see the hidden creations of this world in the backcountry of Southern Utah.

I love the yogurt shack in Tocquerville... My ex father in law had a ranch there for years, good times.

Sombeech
06-22-2007, 09:38 AM
I sold my handguns to invest in my first set of canyoneering equipment and glad I did.

Sounds like you just had a life changing experience. :lol8:

Welcome to the forum.

Jaxx
06-22-2007, 09:39 AM

Perfectly put. Welcome to the forum!

DirkHammergate
06-22-2007, 09:45 AM

I love the yogurt shack in Tocquerville... My ex father in law had a ranch there for years, good times.

You must realize I normally do not welcome the men on the site, only females. You got a pretty good welcome from me, just so you know.

supercj
06-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Well I have been categorized as somewhat of a metrosexual.

Thatnks for the welcome everyone.

Win
06-22-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey, welcome from another T-viller. You'll love this site.

Win

Sombeech
06-22-2007, 10:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0uTN8hPpP0

Jaxx
06-22-2007, 10:38 AM
GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KIEMvXtlSc

DirkHammergate
06-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Well I have been categorized as somewhat of a metrosexual.

Thatnks for the welcome everyone.

Ha! Nice... I consider myself the sorta of Brandon Flowers of this site.

accadacca
06-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Welcome to the group. :2thumbs:

tanya
06-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Hi :2thumbs:

Glad you are here!

greyhair biker
06-25-2007, 04:59 AM
Welcome! youre gonna enjoy it here!