PDA

View Full Version : Funny, or lame....

Sombeech
06-22-2007, 07:27 AM
Have you ever been somewhere, and seen something so stupid, that you just had to buy it?

I was in WalMart (bike supply superstore) and saw these bike license plates. I wondered if anybody over the age of 20 would ever have one of these, and I felt sorry for that person.

Then I thought, I could own this piece of history. A skiing plate on a bike? Of course!!!!

So I bought 2.

What phrase should I put on my customizable plate?

PunchKing
06-22-2007, 07:33 AM
Have you ever been somewhere, and seen something so stupid, that you just had to buy it?

I was in WalMart (bike supply superstore)

So that is where you got your bike, it is all coming together now. :smile:

CarpeyBiggs
06-22-2007, 07:53 AM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Trikes, I can understand. Maybe even bikes owned by prepubescent kids. But wheelchairs? Walkers? I mean seriously, these people already can't drive their cars, do they really need a crappy license plate reminding them that not only are they stuck in their walker/wheelchair, but they certainly can't ski the greatest snow on earth, and sure as hell can't drive a car with that plate on it.

Personalize your Walker?? I'd love to see the old dude with that strapped on to it, cruising down the sidewalk.

Kent K25
06-22-2007, 07:55 AM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Trikes, I can understand. Maybe even bikes owned by prepubescent kids. But wheelchairs? Walkers? I mean seriously, these people already can't drive their cars, do they really need a crappy license plate reminding them that not only are they stuck in their walker/wheelchair, but they certainly can't ski the greatest snow on earth, and sure as hell can't drive a car with that plate on it.

Personalize your Walker?? I'd love to see the old dude with that strapped on to it, cruising down the sidewalk.

A+ post right there! :five:

Sombeech
06-22-2007, 08:04 AM
How about SLO-CLIMB ?

or, PLZ PASS

WIDE LOAD

UPHLL SUX

CarpeyBiggs
06-22-2007, 08:10 AM
UPHLL SUX

:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

REDFOX
06-22-2007, 08:43 AM
I guess that I need one of those plates that says UUTAH.COM :rockon:

Sombeech
06-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Repreezentin' the Slow Climbers out there.

Sombeech
06-22-2007, 08:45 AM
I guess that I need one of those plates that says UUTAH.COM :rockon:

Surf uutah.com!

GREATEST FORUM ON EARTH

Jaxx
06-22-2007, 09:45 AM
I tried to buy one so I could have my name on it but my wife wouldn't let me. How are people supposed to know who to yell at when Im in the way!

live2ride
06-22-2007, 10:13 PM
I love it, I bought a couple of these for my little brothers last summer!!! I like the slooooogan LOL

Sombeech
06-23-2007, 09:16 PM
I bought another blank one.

Thinking of EZ DUZZIT
or
CAMERAMAN
or
YEP I SUCK
or
BAN UPHILL

I would do UUTAH.COM, but that would look like I'm being serious, hence GAY.

RedSpecialized
06-25-2007, 11:44 AM
I need one of those that says.

"1st 1 UP STKS"

I say that because, I know I never would be the first one up. I stink at pedaling.

chromehead58
06-26-2007, 03:21 PM
how about "fat people are harder to kidnap!"...use to a sticker on my helmet that said this..but has worn off over the years...

the voice
06-26-2007, 11:12 PM
How about SLO-CLIMB ?

or, PLZ PASS

WIDE LOAD

UPHLL SUX

SLO-CLIMB
or
PLZ PASS

Because I will never be the first up the hill either.
:rockon: