PDA

View Full Version : The Voice says Hi.

the voice
06-10-2007, 10:07 PM
So after spending the better part of today exploring uutah.com, I decided to join your forum. I stumbled onto the site from a mountain bike video posted on U Tube by Sombeech. During the last 8 to 9 months I have spent countless hours clicking through 100's, seems like thousands of sites seeing what looks good and what doesn't, getting ideas for our site.
You all have done a great job. Needless to say we love the outdoors. My wife and I met skiing, got married on the slopes and literally took the plunge down Niagara. We also mountain bike every chance we get. We are working on shedding that corporate ball and chain and replacing it with the freedom of the outdoors. Last July, since I had shed my corporate shackles for a bit we had the adventure of going with some of our best friends for 8 days on the Colorado, which was extra special since my wife has know them since college and Bob has been running the Colorado for many many years. See you on the trail or the slopes. Live life, don't watch it. :2thumbs:

Sombeech
06-11-2007, 07:26 AM
I stumbled onto the site from a mountain bike video posted on U Tube by Sombeech.

Yeah baby! :cool2:

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you'll have a riot here.

Alex
06-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Live life, don't watch it. :2thumbs:

I believe you have stumbled into the right site then! :five:

Welcome aboard! Also, for uutah your saying would sound like this: Live and photograph life, don't watch it. We are all about the pictures, a trip report without pictures is not a trip report! :lol8:

accadacca
06-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the asylum. :crazy: :thumb:

greyhair biker
06-16-2007, 12:14 AM
Welcome Home! you'll like it here! :2thumbs: :ride: