PDA

View Full Version : Another where am i taken picture (another arch)

RugerShooter
06-08-2007, 06:14 PM
here is another one

erial
06-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Jeep Arch. Haven't actually visited this arch. How was the hike? Hot and unrelentingly uphill?

tanya
06-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Jeep Arch. Haven't actually visited this arch. How was the hike? Hot and unrelentingly uphill?

Jeff! I think you have been everywhere!

erial
06-08-2007, 07:16 PM

Well, I haven't done the full length Narrows or hiked to the Wave (like at least two folks I know) or climbed Castle Rock and the list goes on and on, but, and this is totally off topic, one place I definitely haven't been to is the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. In a few more days, however, that will no longer be the case. Yeehaw.

greyhair biker
06-08-2007, 08:32 PM
here's one - in utah - that I dont think has a name. Somebody try this one out...

Joe Gardner
06-08-2007, 09:07 PM
[quote="erial"In a few more days, however, that will no longer be the case. Yeehaw.[/quote]

Have Fun! Telluride is one of the coolest towns around, and you can never go wrong with blue grass! :2thumbs:

<-- Jealous. :D

erial
06-09-2007, 09:58 AM
here's one - in utah - that I dont think has a name. Somebody try this one out...

sego canyon area?

tanya
06-09-2007, 10:21 AM

Well, I haven't done the full length Narrows or hiked to the Wave (like at least two folks I know) or climbed Castle Rock and the list goes on and on, but, and this is totally off topic, one place I definitely haven't been to is the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. In a few more days, however, that will no longer be the case. Yeehaw.

That's funny! Bo and I saved the full narrows for last in Zion too. :lol8: I always thought it would be bland at the start, but its the best part! I like the Wave but South Coyote Buttes is just as nice. The Narrows rule though!

Bo_Beck
06-09-2007, 10:51 AM

Woody, one of my co-workers is heading to Telluride for the Festival Too!
I used to go to Taos NM St. Bernard Inn back in the early 70's and enjoyed Bluegrass bands. Never been to the Telluride Festival though...maybe will have to see about this one! I skied Telluride back in the late 60's when it was a pretty quaint, undiscovered town. You could ski down into the town, but then had to catch a shuttle to get back to the main 3 lifts!

Scout Master
06-09-2007, 04:51 PM

That one is in Echo Canyon :naughty:

erial
06-09-2007, 05:24 PM

That one is in Echo Canyon :naughty:

Which Echo Canyon?

Scout Master
06-09-2007, 06:52 PM
N 41