PDA

View Full Version : Mexico Video

shaggy125
06-04-2007, 10:38 PM
A big thanks to Tom for organizing his first international Tom's Fest, we all had a blast in Mexico, the canyons did not dissapoint! As always the videos will be enjoyed most by those that went on the trip, but I always post links here in case some of you canyon addicts want to watch how much fun we had. I didn't take the camera through Hydrophobia, which was too bad because it was probably my favorite of the trip behind Matacanes. Higher quality downloaded version recommended and found here:

http://tinyurl.com/27umz3

Or the extra crappy version on Google Video:

http://tinyurl.com/26yme5

Eric.

Scott Card
06-05-2007, 02:04 PM
OK, I have bit my tongue long enough, I'll just say it. I CANT BELIEVE HOW JEALOUS I AM. There.... I so want to go to Mexico to do those canyons. They look like such a romp. Seriously, thanks for posting and for the great video. I was stuck with the Google version and I still enjoyed it.

FOX
06-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Great vid Eric! Makes me want to go back and do them all again!!

nelsonccc
06-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Here, here. EricFest in '08.

The canyons were so much fun. It actually wasn't that much money to go. The cost per canyon was worth every penny and i was saying that after the second day before we even did Matacanes and Hidrophobia. I'll definately be going back next year.

FOX
06-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Definitely Eric Fest in '08! When should we go???

nelsonccc
06-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Definitely Eric Fest in '08! When should we go???

Same time? I'm going to shoot Chuy an e-mail and see if when we were there is the optimal time. Seemed fine to me. I know of at least three others besides myslef that are keen on going.

Reedus
06-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Bastards! I want in at all costs. Anybody game for a repeat 07 trip?

Cirrus2000
06-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Excellent video. I made it through about half of the crappy quality Google version before my eyes started to bleed, so I'll download and watch the bigger better version from home. Thanks!