PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 6/5 Group Ride :: Draper Shoreline/Corner Canyon

accadacca
06-04-2007, 07:44 AM
This was a great time when we rode this one month ago and we are hitting it again.

TR from last time: http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6690

Time: 5:45 pm (We will meet in the pool parking lot)

Directions from Mtnbiker:

To get to the pool:
Take I-15 south to Bangerter Highway (next exit past 12300 So)
Go left on Bangerter, and go straight through the first light up to Highland drive. Turn left onto Highland at the Chevron station. One of the very first right turns will be Vestry Rd. (about 1/2 mile?). Turn right on Vestry and exit 2/3 the way around the roundabout. Your first left is a large parking lot at the pool where there are soccer fields, etc.. That's the shuttle drop.

To the trailhead:
Go back out Vestry and turn left, heading back up to the Chevron station. Turn left onto Traverse Ridge road and follow all the way up to the top. Left at the 4-way stop, and take your first left again onto Haddington. Drive straight about 50 yards and park in the gravel turnaround. This is where we'll start.

Sombeech
06-04-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm in, so is the helmetcam.

shlingdawg
06-04-2007, 08:17 PM
... so is the helmetcam.

Justin, I have a solution for your camera/camera bag issue. I'm not going to be able to make it to the ride tomorrow (work conflict & bike is in getting tuned), but next time we ride, I'll bring it along.

Sombeech
06-04-2007, 08:21 PM
... so is the helmetcam.

Justin, I have a solution for your camera/camera bag issue.

Sweet!

accadacca
06-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Who the hell is going then? We do have two single females joining us from my work. :naughty:

http://uutah.com/forum/files/sexy_bikers2.jpg

Sombeech
06-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Who the hell is going then? We do have two single females joining us from my work. :naughty:

That'll get the boys up there.

fourtycal
06-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Vince and I are planning on it. Punchking doesn't miss if he is in town.

Mtnbiker
06-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Rats, wish I could make it, but you guys have a blast. Doggy obedience school starts tonight :2thumbs: