PDA

View Full Version : New Toy!! Crossfire MK-1

RedSpecialized
05-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Just updated the pictures, I don't think they were working for some reason?

This my new toy. :2gun: I think it will be great for varmits. You might not know what this is so I will tell you. It is a 12 ga. over a .223. I holds 4x1 3" shotgun shells, as for the .223, well this will shoot what ever AR-15 magazine you put in. It come's stock with a 5 rd. mag. Pump action. One trigger, you switch between the .223 and the shot gun with the flip of a switch. The only OxU that I know of that is more than one shot.

The only thing left is to scope it? Any suggestions?

REDFOX
05-23-2007, 07:57 PM
How about a Bushnell Hologram style sight ?

RedSpecialized
06-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Just went out to WY on saturday with REDFOX and shot a few Pot guts and Ground squirells with my new gun. I shot the close ones pretty good with the shot gun. However, the far one laughed in my face. Luckily my friend had an .17 HMR with a 8-32x50 scope and was hitting some 200+ yds out (what a sweat gun). That shut them up! I had no scope, I will definately need to figure some thing out. I want to be able to use the shot gun at close range for fast acquistion shots and the .223 for the long steady shots.

The Holographic sight would work great for the shotgun. I just want something for the .223 as well.

Any other suggestions?

accadacca
06-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Jeez RAMBO eaze up on those critters. J/K :hail2thechief: :lol8: