PDA

View Full Version : geocaching ride with my trailer

greyhair biker
05-19-2007, 03:33 AM
Anybody have one of these lil trailers? I use it to trailbuild and on days like today I go geocaching.

KillEmAll
05-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Dang, that's quite the trailer. Never even seen one of those. The only trailer I'm used to is the one that lugs 2 kids around. Maybe I'll use them as a geocache.

Joe Gardner
05-19-2007, 06:06 PM
Sweet! I just bought two ibex's last week. Have you done any long distance mtn bike touring? Heather and I are doing the Canada -> Mexico CDT next fall... :D

greyhair biker
05-19-2007, 08:10 PM
:eek2: long distance for ME is gonna be a ride from Green River WY to Vernal UT this fall sometime. Im just getting into road biking again (a little) BUT, I really use the trailer just to haul stuff around...maybe I'll branch out more this summer but for now ....NO TIME!

accadacca
05-19-2007, 09:05 PM
Thats pretty cool!! I have never seen one. :popcorn:

live2ride
05-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Ive been eyeing the BOB for years, I want to branch out and do some overnight riding with the trailer and a little camping. Windowlicker is looking into getting one, so it looks as though he will be the tester to see how you can climb and what kind of trail limits there are!!!

greyhair biker
05-21-2007, 03:45 AM
it really tracks well. It can be a bit cunbersome loaded and trying to find a place to park it but the ride itself is smooth and keeps balance well. Standing & riding uphill is ackward but what can you expect :ne_nau: Trail riding is easy enough though and you WILL be a workout! :haha:

asdf
05-21-2007, 04:36 AM
Sweet ride! :2thumbs:

Windowlicker is looking into getting one

As in Richard D. James aka: AphexTwin?????