PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Vs. Jazz

Reedus
05-18-2007, 09:59 PM
I hate to be the first to say it, but I sense a sweep by the Spurs. Ginobilli and Parker are going to run circles around Williams. We don't have anyone that can really guard Duncan. I won't even start with Kirelenko. Game 1 hasn't even started and already the series is over. :haha: After game 4, the jazz will officially have been...

KillEmAll
05-19-2007, 11:07 AM
What, no faith?

Spurs in 5.

:wedgie:

accadacca
05-19-2007, 08:49 PM
Jazz in 7. . . :doorpeak:

rockgremlin
05-19-2007, 11:24 PM
Spurs in 6

The Jazz don't have a snowball's chance in hell. The last time the Jazz won in San Antonio was 1998....during the peak of Stockton to Malone era. I think its great what the Jazz have done so far, but the Spurs are gonna rip the Jazz a new one.

Reedus
05-20-2007, 07:01 PM
1 down 3 to go...

Scott Card
05-21-2007, 08:06 AM
Well, I be a fan and say that the 4th quarter gave me hope. If the jazz could hit just 5% more open shots, they would have won or at least been in it with a chance to win. Poor shooting game but I think the Jazz may have found some confidence in the 4th. :popcorn:

Scott Card
05-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Reedus and Rock, you two also picked the Warriors. You two are trying to be analysts. Be a fan and jump on the wagon with the rest of us. Shoot, if history holds, the Spurs will win in 7 based on the record between the two teams this year. But, everyone counted out the Jazz in Houston also and they pulled it off. I tell ya, Williams is fired up now and that kind of attitude is contagious. I also say play Araujo more. He can muscle Duncan. Okur was getting worked and shooting like crap. I still have hope. Jeeze it is the first game and it was in San Antonio. Hopefully the Jazz will get some of the same home cookin' in Utah with the calls.

rockgremlin
05-21-2007, 08:55 AM
I hate San Antonio. I hate the fact that they have 3 rings in the past 5 years. The NBA championships are playing out like a broken record these days...San Antonio...San Antonio...San Antonio...give someone else a chance.

I hate that we can't win in San Antonio. It's a curse. I'll admit I was pleasantly surprised when we knocked off Houston, but the Spurs have our number......and THEY KNOW IT!!!

Reedus
05-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Make that 2 down and 2 to go...

accadacca
05-22-2007, 08:51 PM
The Jazz were down 2-0 to Houston too. :roll:

rockgremlin
05-23-2007, 06:04 AM
The Jazz were down 2-0 to Houston too. :roll:

True.....but....unfortunately, we are the Spurs' bitch! No other NBA team gives the Jazz as much trouble as the Spurs.

Scott Card
05-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Jazz better win this weekend. Just got a new tv and I would hate to throw something at it. :haha:

Iceaxe
05-29-2007, 07:45 AM
:cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

rockgremlin
05-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Is anybody really surprised by last night's outcome?

I think the Spurs should get another NBA title -- they don't have enough.

asdf
05-29-2007, 09:29 AM
Is anybody really surprised by last night's outcome?

I think the Spurs should get another NBA title -- they don't have enough.

Last night was a joke. I watch a lot of ball and jazz fan or not... it was a joke.

check out the comments - http://myespn.go.com/conversation/story?id=2885213&section=nb

rockgremlin
05-30-2007, 07:40 AM
I'm not even gonna watch tonight. Its pointless. Its obvious that the NBA wants the Spurs to pick up yet another ring, and the Jazz are just a nuisance that will be disposed of with ease tonight. If the Spurs can't do it, then the refs will.

accadacca
05-30-2007, 07:45 AM
:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Iceaxe
05-30-2007, 08:50 AM
Please don't give me this whining referee crap. I hate poor losers!!!

Officiating in the NBA has always been controversial and always will be. Basketball is a difficult game to referee. If you don't want the referee's to have a part in the game than perhaps you should work harder on blowing the other team out.

I can't stand candyass whining fans!!!

:bootyshake:

rockgremlin
05-30-2007, 08:56 AM
I can't stand candyass whining fans!!!

:bootyshake:

Oh brother! You're just as guilty...just to a lesser extent. Give me a break! :roll:

Iceaxe
05-30-2007, 09:01 AM
Oh brother! You're just as guilty...just to a lesser extent. Give me a break! :roll:

You have never heard me whine about referee's. Sometimes I might not like the call, but this crap about the NBA wants the Jazz to lose is pure male bovine excretment.

:rockon:

rockgremlin
05-30-2007, 09:24 AM
but this crap about the NBA wants the Jazz to lose is pure male bovine excretment.

How else can you explain a technical foul called on Derrick Fisher when Ginobili bumrushed him from behind?

Iceaxe
05-30-2007, 09:28 AM
How else can you explain a technical foul called on Derrick Fisher when Ginobili bumrushed him from behind?

I wasn't there..... but I'm guessing Fish used one of the MAGIC words that is an automatic technical in the NBA. At least that was my thought while watching the game.

:popcorn:

rockgremlin
05-30-2007, 09:57 AM
...used one of the MAGIC words that is an automatic technical in the NBA.

If that's the case, Sloan would get T-ed up about mid-way through the first quarter in every single game. Have you ever seen that guy barking on the sidelines? That guy drops the f-bomb about every other word. His sideline barkings would make any sailor or hell's angel blush.

Iceaxe
05-30-2007, 11:16 AM
I think Slaon also used a magic word and that is why he got to leave early. :lol8:

asdf
05-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Sorry Ice, I am not trying to be a poor sport but this kinda shit just makes me want to start watching tennis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ukde193ivM

Iceaxe
05-30-2007, 01:15 PM
Nice flop! Welcome to the NBA.....

So whats your point :ne_nau:

Least we forget.... Karl Malone was the king of floppers.....

asdf
05-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Nice flop! Welcome to the NBA.....

So whats your point :ne_nau:

Least we forget.... Karl Malone was the king of floppers.....

No point, just bitching on the intenet.. is that ok? :frustrated: I have never been a big Karl Malone fan, he flopps like a fish.

rockgremlin
05-30-2007, 01:38 PM
Ya, Horry should've gotten best actor oscars for that one. :roll:

I hate San Antonio. Bunch of dirty, flopping assclowns. Did anyone else see in game 3 when the Spurs sent out their third string-red-headed-lurpy-stepchild of a center in the fourth quarter to put a hit on Deron Williams? Supposedly, it was a pick....only problem is, that redheaded asshole is twice the size of D Will, and oh yeah, he lowered his shoulder too - and he also escaped getting a foul called on him *somehow*. He sent D Will out with a stinger in his neck.

If you can't beat em, sweep the leg (Karate Kid reference).

Iceaxe
05-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Spurs sent out their third string-red-headed-lurpy-stepchild of a center in the fourth quarter to put a hit on Deron Williams? Supposedly, it was a pick....

You guys make me laugh.... Jazz are known as one of the most physical (some call it dirtiest) teams in the league. No other teams gaurd line sets harder picks then the Jazz gaurds, its part of the Slaon coaching style that guards set hard picks.

And the ugly red headed step child reference did make me laugh :haha:

asdf
05-30-2007, 02:05 PM
http://www.seckids.com/images/matt_bonner.jpg

rockgremlin
05-30-2007, 02:19 PM
http://www.seckids.com/images/matt_bonner.jpg

That's great. He's named after an erect penis....I guess that makes sense. :roflol:

Iceaxe
05-30-2007, 03:45 PM
He said bonner :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

rockgremlin
05-31-2007, 08:18 AM
From NBA.com:

"The fourth quarter was such a joke that fans did the wave to entertain themselves. Former Spurs star David Robinson was among those getting up on cue."

Pathetic...

shanehadman
05-31-2007, 08:45 AM
Jazz had a HELL of a season and made it farther than any expert expected. I give them credit and can't wait for next season to start. Hopefully all those that "jumped on" the bandwagon will be excited for next season also

The UTAH JAZZ will definetly be Contenders next season and have a lot of hope for the Future

GO JAZZ :hail2thechief: