PDA

View Full Version : Western Conf. Finals Part III.

Glockguy
05-16-2007, 12:06 AM
Wow who would have thought it. I knew they could do it but was not too sure if they would...

I just got back from the game and me ears are still ringing. Props to AK and Fischer for awesome games.

I am scared for the next series, but it is good to know that the season has been a success.

packfish
05-16-2007, 07:36 AM
I am glad we won but it was like being at a church ball game. That 4th quarter except for a couple of guys we were slow and our passes poor. We had beeter step it up for the next round.

rockgremlin
05-16-2007, 07:37 AM
What a horribly ugly game last night!!!

How many free throws did we miss again? Geez, I can't believe we missed every single one of our technical foul shots! And how many turnovers did we have again? Like 27 or something?

If GS would have played a typical 100+ point game, the Jazz would have lost that one.

Here's hoping Phoenix can pull off the upset... :2thumbs:

accadacca
05-16-2007, 08:02 AM
I was there too!! I ended up with a ticket. Ugly game but GS didn't really show up either. The best thing about this season is how much of a shock it is. They end the season in a major slump, then wind up in the western conference finals. If they would have won just the first round it would have been a huge success. But quite seriously at this point, they have a serious chance at making a title run. NO ONE would have predicted this. :popcorn:

packfish
05-16-2007, 08:40 AM
If we step up to the plate mentally and also play physical ball- it ain't over yet.

RugerShooter
05-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Its a good thing GS also didn't show up or we would be playing another game on Thursday.

GO JAZZ

MY T PIMP
05-17-2007, 07:00 AM
I am sure glad that some one on the Jazz has the ability to step up when others are having a down game. Thank you AK and DF. You really came through. :hail2thechief:

packfish
05-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Can anyone tell me when it became a foul to defend someone driving to the basket like a fullback and when did it become legal to let the screener step out a hip check the defender ? I remember when the offensive player used to have to make the defender run into the person creating the screen .

Also David Stern is more concerned with creating a World Wide Basketball league and selling 5 billion jerseys to the Asian market than with keeping the integrity of the game.

MY T PIMP
05-17-2007, 08:32 AM
SUPERSTAR TREATMENT IN THE NBA IS A JOKE! :nono: