PDA

View Full Version : partners early June 07

wiese
05-15-2007, 09:53 AM
We be leaving the island for the summer and will be around Zion from June 1st through the 19th. I will have a car but looking for a partner to run things with and also for the car shuttles.

If you want to get together let me know.

take care
EW

CarpeyBiggs
05-15-2007, 09:57 AM
EW,

First off, welcome to the site. Great place to get info and meet people. I'm sure there are some people who'd love to go down with you, but it might be helpful to introduce yourself to us, and let us know what kind of gear/skills you are looking for.

Dan

Wasatch
05-15-2007, 10:17 AM
I might be interested in joining up with ya. Be more specific in which canyons/when.

wiese
05-15-2007, 11:40 PM
introduction: i am a good guy who just wants to play. have plenty of experience.

gear: got it.

Utah plan: as much technical canyoning i can do in the time. figured i will be doing the majority of them solo. just looking for FUN people to run a muck with and a car shuttle here and there would be great.

thats about it
EW

wiese
05-19-2007, 06:17 PM
come on.. someone has to be getting out during these weeks.

take care
EW

mrbrejcha
05-19-2007, 08:41 PM
I could do something shorter in Zion on the first of june, I have to drive home that day, but it's only six hours so I wouldn't have to leave until five or so.

I'll be in Zion May 28-1, so if you get there sooner I'd be more than happy to meet up.