PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kalifornia ~ I'm new to this site!

Randi
05-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Some of ya

RugerShooter
05-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Welcome to UUTah

stefan
05-09-2007, 11:35 AM
hey randi, nice to see you over here :2thumbs:

welcome :gents:

Alex
05-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Welcome aboard, this is our tiny little hide out while we are at work, slaving over those hot computers :2thumbs:

accadacca
05-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Nice to meet ya! I wonder who's computer is the hottest? :lol8:

Welcome to uutah.com! :2thumbs:

Randi
05-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Welcome aboard, this is our tiny little hide out while we are at work, slaving over those hot computers :2thumbs:

I'd rather be hiding out in a cave or canyon! : )
but this place will have to do for now....

I'll be hiding out in Escalante tomorrow! Whoo-hoo!!!
I'll think of you Stefan while envisioning all that water you were lucky enough to have witnessed last year?
Thanks for digitizing those memories for the rest of us!

And thank you for the warm welcome guys!

~Randi

asdf
05-09-2007, 01:39 PM
mountain biking (but I think uphill sux and I only really like the downhill part). Horay for downhill :2thumbs:

Welcome to the forum.

LJ
05-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey Randi -

Nice to see you over here on the dark side.

Met you over here in Springdale with your girl's at a TCF. Hope to see you again more this year!

Lin

spiraleyes
05-09-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm a noob here too. Welcome

Sombeech
05-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Welcome to the site. :afro:

stefan
05-09-2007, 03:21 PM
I'll be hiding out in Escalante tomorrow! Whoo-hoo!!!
I'll think of you Stefan while envisioning all that water you were lucky enough to have witnessed last year?
Thanks for digitizing those memories for the rest of us!

yay! i am sure your trip will be marvelous!! have a wonderful time.
and looking forward to hearing about it upon your return.
honestly i am sooo thankful to my friends who gave me the camera,
otherwise i wouldn't have had one ... and no photos :eek2:

to whet your appetite ... a little artistic rendition from the night before the storm
http://www.math.utah.edu/~sfolias/shrunx/cathsm.jpg

R
05-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Welcome!

Scott Card
05-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Well lookie here! Nice to have you on the dark side. For those playing along, Randi is great. I had the opportunity to meet her at a Freezefest a couple of years ago and hike Leprechaun with her and a bunch of others. She is fun and energetic. I have always enjoyed reading her posts on the "other" site.

WELCOME! :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
05-10-2007, 11:28 AM
Gosh.... if Randi is on board I guess we can now close the door and be on our way to a galaxy far far away... :haha:

:2thumbs: Welcome :2thumbs:

W
05-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Randi,

Sorry for the late welcome, but... welcome! Great to have ya here... of course, I'm new here myself (< a week), and have only even been hiking for the past year, so I'm basically a huge, all'round noob! :haha:

Anyway, just a hiker myself for the time-being (except for winter, in which case I'm a really bad snowboarder), but you are right: Utah is a gorgeous place: one of the few things that keeps me here! ;-)

Anyway, let you get back to settling in... welcome again!

-Josh

tanya
05-12-2007, 07:47 AM
Hey Randi

Looks like the whole Canyons Yahoo Group is migrating.

At least one of the fun one's made it over here. (just joking guys -- some of you can be fun at times like Randi :lol8: )

Welcome Woman!

Randi
05-15-2007, 09:05 AM
She is fun and energetic. I have always enjoyed reading her posts on the "other" site.

WELCOME! :2thumbs:

Hi Scott! Thanks for the nice words! And Josh, I was hanging out with Shaggy this weekend - a friend of yours? What a nice guy he is and by the tone of your welcome I'm sure you are too. I LOVE those videos of you guys!

Hi Shane! Long time no see! Great job on this site.
And it'll be fun to meet you too one of these days Tanya. Every time I drive through Orderville I think of you!

Well, I really appreciate all the warm welcomes everyone.

Thanks again.
I'll post a TR of my Escalante trip and a link to some pics soon...

PS to Stephen: Mission Accomplished! :rockon: ~ I'll get the goods to ya soon!

~Randi

greyhair biker
05-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Wecome to the group! - not much of a canyoneer myself but I got the biking part down prety well! :ride: