PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Hike 12 May

Wasatch
05-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Anyone interested in doing a hike, maybe to Lake Blanche? Something in Big Cottonwood? Should be a very nice day for one, hopefully no snow or not too much.

W
05-08-2007, 10:05 AM
Wasatch,

Believe there's a group already planning to do a hike/geocaching event up at Adams Canyon this Saturday. 10am if I recall right, potluck to follow.

Now where did that other thread go...

gonzo
05-08-2007, 11:09 AM
What time are you thinking? If you don't mind going slow (I'm still in my knee brace) I may tag along.

Edit:
Nevermind. I'm already entered into the Race for the Cure on Saturday. I'm going to spend my morning walking in a giant circle around The Gateway.

rwpontius
05-09-2007, 06:04 AM
Please post a trip report. I just checked and my first trip into Blanche last year was June 3d and there was almost no snow. At the moment I don't think I can make the trip this Saturday but I'll want to hike it soon if trail conditions are decent.
RP

Wasatch
05-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Please post a trip report. I just checked and my first trip into Blanche last year was June 3d and there was almost no snow. At the moment I don't think I can make the trip this Saturday but I'll want to hike it soon if trail conditions are decent.
RP

Last year made it to the lake in mid April or early May, did it about 3-4 times.

Wasatch
05-11-2007, 07:25 AM
So, any takers?