PDA

View Full Version : Spidey 3 + Kids + Large Drink = 6 trips to Men's room

DirkHammergate
05-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Hell, living hell and I'm not even talking about the lame movie. I'm gonna have to see these movies alone as I tend to miss about 24 minutes per film.

asdf
05-05-2007, 07:23 AM
:roflol:

so sorry hammer.

accadacca
05-05-2007, 07:33 AM
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8: And you prolly paid 30-35 bucks for the occasion. :popcorn:

Sombeech
05-05-2007, 11:36 AM
This sounded like a Priceless commercial.

tanya
05-05-2007, 10:48 PM
I hope it was not the love scenes. :haha:

gonzo
05-06-2007, 06:24 AM
I was hoping that they would introduce one more bad guy into the movie. There just weren't enough. :roll:

It wasn't Batman and Robin, but it was pretty awful.

DirkHammergate
05-06-2007, 12:21 PM
I was hoping that they would introduce one more bad guy into the movie. There just weren't enough. :roll:

It wasn't Batman and Robin, but it was pretty awful.

It was not a good movie. I won't even see it when it hits Sugarhouse 10.

DirkHammergate
05-06-2007, 12:42 PM

Oh and both were wearing full body Spidey outfits, the ones where its really hard to unbutton so they can go.

tanya
05-12-2007, 07:04 AM
I can tell who are not the romantic types .... :lol8:

spiraleyes
05-12-2007, 07:27 AM

Oh and both were wearing full body Spidey outfits, the ones where its really hard to unbutton so they can go.

Good story.

tanya
05-12-2007, 07:48 AM

Good story.

I am afraid to ask what the Hammer was wearing. :mrgreen:

DirkHammergate
05-12-2007, 09:33 AM

Good story.

I am afraid to ask what the Hammer was wearing. :mrgreen:

the typical, jeans, t-shirt, Cal hat. Its one of those deals where I'm starting to get nervous cause they both slip into outfits when they get to my house and wear them all weekend. I think its fun to use your imagination so, yeah, I wasn't wearing much under my jeans if that's what you're asking.

DirkHammergate
05-12-2007, 09:36 AM
so, yeah, I wasn't wearing much under my jeans if that's what you're asking.

You never know when I could stumble into some hot single mom action at places like the McDonald's Playland, the park, the Movie theater or Super Target. Its the Eagle Scout in me, Be Prepared!

tanya
05-12-2007, 09:49 AM

You never know when I could stumble into some hot single mom action at places like the McDonald's Playland, the park, the Movie theater or Super Target. Its the Eagle Scout in me, Be Prepared!

That's the Hammer we all know here. :lol8:

Single mom?!?!!? You are up for raising more kids. :popcorn:

DirkHammergate
05-12-2007, 10:00 AM

That's the Hammer we all know here. :lol8:

Single mom?!?!!? You are up for raising more kids. :popcorn:

Actually, I know this sounds selfish but I'm not really up for doubling my kid duties but you never know what may happen at a Playland.

Shan
05-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Ha! I think that's why my dad didn't allow treats while at the movies. Being at the movies WAS the treat itself.