PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants near the airport?

Shan
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
If someone had a 3+ hour layover in SLC and I'm going to see them, where could we go into the city for a good local dinner (not fast food)? I'm guessing we'll have 2 hours total with the driving (one hour for check in). That can be done right?

Rev. Coyote
05-01-2007, 03:14 PM
If someone had a 3+ hour layover in SLC and I'm going to see them, where could we go into the city for a good local dinner (not fast food)? I'm guessing we'll have 2 hours total with the driving (one hour for check in). That can be done right?

Red Rock Brewery!

Shan
05-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Cool! That's pretty close! I've been there once but I had no idea where I was in relation to anything.

marc olivares
05-01-2007, 03:34 PM
seeings how i work at the airport, i guess i'll play along
i vote for Red Iguana on North Temple

but really, w/ 3.5 hours, you'd have plenty of time to hit any restaurant downtown.

Shan
05-01-2007, 04:02 PM
I'm sold, Red Iguana it is!

DirkHammergate
05-01-2007, 08:12 PM

but really, w/ 3.5 hours, you'd have plenty of time to hit any restaurant downtown.

What do you do at the Airport? I've always wanted to work somehow in that industry.

moabfool
05-01-2007, 09:32 PM

You beat me to it. The Red Iguana is awesome. I went there two weeks ago and the food was fantastic.