PDA

View Full Version : Hikes to welcome the layer-shedding season

tanya
04-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Sure, you enjoy getting outside in the winter. You

R
04-28-2007, 07:02 AM
PEEKABOO TRAIL, Canyonlands National Park, Utah. Great slickrock wandering abounds on this 10-mile round-tripper. It also offers a descent into Salt Creek Canyon, where you can check out graffiti from the 12th century (utahtrails.com/peekaboo.html).

I did Peekaboo two years ago, and I think it is among the best ever. Wish I was there now. :nod:

tanya
05-05-2007, 10:54 PM
PEEKABOO TRAIL, Canyonlands National Park, Utah. Great slickrock wandering abounds on this 10-mile round-tripper. It also offers a descent into Salt Creek Canyon, where you can check out graffiti from the 12th century (utahtrails.com/peekaboo.html).

I did Peekaboo two years ago, and I think it is among the best ever. Wish I was there now. :nod:

I have heard that alot. I have done the peek-a-boo that is between Kanab and Mt. Carmel (Red Canyon) but have never ventured into the one you are talking about. What makes it a good canyon?

Iceaxe
05-06-2007, 03:10 PM
[quote=tanya]BUCKSKIN GULCH, Utah. If there

Scott P
05-06-2007, 05:18 PM
[quote]Yep, the thaw is on and springtime is stretchin

stefan
05-06-2007, 06:06 PM
[quote=Iceaxe][quote=tanya]BUCKSKIN GULCH, Utah. If there

Iceaxe
05-07-2007, 07:21 AM
that's great ... how many days are ya spending out there?

Spending two days, going in Wire Pass and out White House (which is my favorite route). Going with my hot young stripper wife and some other friends. I'm planning on lots of pictures.

:nod:

tanya
05-12-2007, 07:03 AM
that's great ... how many days are ya spending out there?

Spending two days, going in Wire Pass and out White House (which is my favorite route). Going with my hot young stripper wife and some other friends. I'm planning on lots of pictures.

:nod:

Ice will have 2 days with Hesse -- including an overnighter. He will be coming back in a good mood. :lol8: