PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Circle Burners

Iceaxe
04-27-2007, 04:24 PM
The Oval at RMR opens this weekend and the Sprint cars are in town so the family and I will probably head over Saturday Night.

If anyone else from this forum is looking for a good time this is it. If you want to sit and bench race with me I'm always in the A or B stands.

April 28 Sat Oval
USAC Western States Sprints, Modifieds, Mini Cups, Focus Midgets, Figure 8s, Trains.

http://www.jepistons.com/dept/new/events/spint_mdgt/img/mopar_pri_dl_3706.jpg

accadacca
04-27-2007, 09:02 PM
I would love to go hang out one of these weekends. Keep us updated on the races out there. This Saturday night I'll be at the Jazz game.

Iceaxe
04-28-2007, 08:41 AM
FWIW: This will be one of the bigger Sprint car races at RMR for the year. The top ten cars from the western states should all be in town. Also, two of the better women sprint car racers are also scheduled to be in town for the race.

I believe tickects are $15 for adults and $5 for kids (5-12), under 4 are free. This is really an entertainment bargin, a family of 4 can see some of the best race drivers in the country for less then $50.

WESTERN CHAMP HUNT EXPECTED TO BE IN FIELD

Two-time Young Automotive Rocky Mountain Sprint Car Champion Jimmy Wysong of Salt Lake city, Utah has apparently hung up his helmet but don