PDA

View Full Version : Salt Lake Climbers Alliance climbing competition and party

jumar
04-26-2007, 12:22 PM
I got this in an email. Thought I'd pass it on here

Please help support the Salt Lake Climbers Alliance at the 3rd annual climbing competition and party. Climb in the comp, if only to try and burn off your friends on the pink taped problem. Then stay for the party and satisfy your post-comp hunger and thirst. Rumor has it MC will be showing some exclusive footage as well. If you appreciate fixed anchors that stay in the rock, and having local areas open to climbing, support the SLCA by attending a fun event.

Date: Thursday, May 3rd
Time: Comp 4:30-7:30, Party at 7:00
Where: The Front Climbing Club, 1450 South 400 West, SLC UT
Cost for comp and party: $30 donation, $5 off for pre-registration, $5 off for Front Members
Cost for party only: $15 donation, $5 off for pre-registration
Register: http://www.frontslc.com

If Front members wish to attend the party only, the Front will cover your donation.

The party will include a DJ, food from Rico's, adult beverages, and tons of schwag from our valued sponsors:
- Black Diamond (Corporate Partner)
- Arcteryx
- Backcountry.com
- Barbacoa
- Climbing Magazine
- Evolv
- Five Ten
- The Front Climbing Club
- Ikon
- IME
- Intermountain T-Shirt
- Liberty Mountain
- Metolius
- Momentum Climbing Gym
- Momentum Video Magazine
- Mountain Hardwear
- Petzl
- Prana
- Revolution
- Rockreation
- Rock and Ice
- Scarpa
- Sterling
- The Quarry Climbing Gym
- Uinta Brewing
- Urban Climber

Make sure you receive your e-mail from the SLCA, add slca@saltlakeclimbers.org to your address book.
If you do not wish to receive future e-mails from the SLCA, reply to this message with a subject line of REMOVE ME and your address will be purged from the mailing list.

The SLCA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, volunteer run organization which exists to promote climbing opportunities, preserve local access and encourage stewardship of the environment. See http://saltlakeclimbers.org for additional information.

price1869
04-26-2007, 02:40 PM
I'll second that this should be a lot of fun, though I would like to see more money going to the Access Fund and other outside climbing orgs.

Unfortunately, I'll be in Austin, Texass all next week.

Price