PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report TR: Lambert Park Video

CarpeyBiggs
04-21-2007, 07:57 PM
My brother and I have been riding Lambert park quite a bit over the last week. It is in great shape, and the weather has been perfect. There are even some wildflowers starting to come out, and the deer are everywhere.

Today I decided to try and strap on a camera for some video. I apologize, I am still trying to master the in-ride video capture. It was pretty shaky, but not as bad as I thought it might be.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXj_CSLxDb4

Cirrus2000
04-21-2007, 11:50 PM
Cool stuff! Thanks. I liked the almost-head-on on Middle Spring, and the "Don't hit this rock". Good little epilogue/coda thing, too!

accadacca
04-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Good stuff!! The trail looks like its in good shape.

Sombeech
04-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Cool. What equipment/setup did you use?

CarpeyBiggs
04-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Cool. What equipment/setup did you use?

I actually just picked up a small panasonic camera that has a wide angle lens on it. It was about 250 bucks. It records to SD cards in quicktime format at full standard-def resolution. Weighs in at like 10 or 12 ounces. It can easily be strapped to my helmet via velcro. It is actually about the size of a cell phone, so i have a cell phone holder that is mounted on my helmet, and the camera can slide in or out of it. It looks totally ghetto, but it is hardly noticeable while riding, which is what I was after. Not the highest quality, but good enough for the girls I go out with.... :haha:

Sombeech
04-23-2007, 10:37 AM
I actually just picked up a small panasonic camera that has a wide angle lens on it. It was about 250 bucks. It records to SD cards in quicktime format at full standard-def resolution.

New or used?

CarpeyBiggs
04-23-2007, 11:04 AM
brand spankin' new.