PDA

View Full Version : Which topic

price1869
04-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Okay, here's the rules:

First person to post has to post about Gun Control, the reply has to be about global warming, then the mormon church's iron fist rule in Utah. No cheating, Count them off one two three.

Example:

1. Gun control is a good thing because inocent lives will be protected.

2. But because of global warming, none of our lives will even matter in four years.

3. I can't even have a life because the Mormon church won't let me have a decent beer.

Go!

Sombeech
04-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Shooting guns more often will melt the ice caps.

Melting ice caps will flood Nebraska by 2010.

Nebraska finally gets baptized.

price1869
04-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Sorry, I didn't explain that very well. Only one topic per person.
Good one though beech.

Sombeech
04-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Crap. OK. Here we go.

If the government says gimme all yer guns, even the gangstas will heed to the call. Theys gotta respect the law sometime, am I right?

And in doing so, violence will come to an end. The crackas will be able to walk through Harlem at night, once again.

Rev. Coyote
04-20-2007, 06:04 AM
Okay, here's the rules:

First person to post has to post about Gun Control, the reply has to be about global warming, then the mormon church's iron fist rule in Utah. No cheating, Count them off one two three.

I'd add one rule -- all posts have to be in iambic pentameter.

chickenlicken
04-21-2007, 10:43 AM
#2 We will all have to stay indoors and when we venture outside we will have to wear a yellow rain slickers to prevent a really bad sunburn. This may happen as soon as the summer of 2008. O yeah chapstick will be mandatory as legislated by the government. :roll: