View Full Version : Picture : Someone who is gonna HATE going to work tommorrow

accadacca
04-13-2007, 08:46 AM

DiscGo
04-13-2007, 09:00 AM
That is awesome!

R
04-13-2007, 11:56 AM
We did something kinda like that to a teacher in high school. Since I was a photographer for the yearbook, they gave me a school key for coming in on Saturday to work. I discovered it was a master key. One day, we took all of this teacher's chairs out of her room and distributed them evenly throughout the rest of the school. Without stealing or damaging anything, we made them all go away!

Yes, I am deeply ashamed. :nono:

Sombeech
04-13-2007, 12:11 PM
The circle of life.

You shop
You eat
You poop
You shop

Mtnman1830
04-13-2007, 03:38 PM
We did something kinda like that to a teacher in high school. Since I was a photographer for the yearbook, they gave me a school key for coming in on Saturday to work. I discovered it was a master key. One day, we took all of this teacher's chairs out of her room and distributed them evenly throughout the rest of the school. Without stealing or damaging anything, we made them all go away!

We did that in sixth grade, but we just put them in the hallway where we hung our coats...

got into trouble...

The first of a few more years of trouble...

sparker1
04-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Gosh, had almost forgotten our high school prank (1960). We took a teacher's (very small) car up the stairs to the 3rd floor and drove it around. Then left it there. Don't remember if we helped her get it down again.