PDA

View Full Version : Rubicon Suffering From Neglect

Stuck N Utah
04-12-2007, 10:12 AM
I really need to get out and abuse this thing but don't know where a good place to go would be cause i'm new to the area.

PS: The Honda Rubicon is the best ATV ever made.

fourtycal
04-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Five Mile Pass is a great place to ride this time of year. There a dozens of miles of old mining roads to explore. http://www.utahatvtrails.com/ATVFiveMile.asp

Nice Rubicon, but I always thought my Rancher was the best ATV ever made, maybe we'll have to find some rough stuff and find out sometime! :duel:

Stuck N Utah
04-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Has there been a decent turnout at five mile pass lately I'd like to meet some other ATV enthusiast.

fourtycal
04-12-2007, 09:27 PM
it's a zoo every weekend! it's a big area so you can always get away from the crowd but if your looking for riders you will find them there.

The little sahara sand dunes are also a great ride, the dunes are a blast and the mountains just north of the dunes are loaded with mining roads. you'll always find people camping there that would show you around.

Stuck N Utah
04-12-2007, 09:30 PM
I might have to go check that out, maybe this wekend if I can talk the wife into letting me get out of house work. We just had a baby so it's hard leaving her behind. :frustrated: if you know what I mean

RugerShooter
04-12-2007, 09:39 PM
it's a zoo every weekend! it's a big area so you can always get away from the crowd but if your looking for riders you will find them there.

The little sahara sand dunes are also a great ride, the dunes are a blast and the mountains just north of the dunes are loaded with mining roads. you'll always find people camping there that would show you around.

I have to agree Little Sahara sand dunes are great probaly my favorite place to ride. There is pleanty of room for most everyone that wants to go unless you go on easter weekend, which I will never do again.

Stuck N Utah
04-13-2007, 06:44 AM
Looks like maybe I'll be headed down to five mile pass to check it out saturday morning. Thanks for the input, this site is excelent and really helpful to us new kids.