PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 releases 2 new multiplayer boards!!!

Sombeech
04-03-2007, 11:13 AM
In the anticipation for Halo 3 coming out, it's my guess that Bungie wants to keep Halo players pacified by releasing some more Halo 2 boards. And that's all good, baby.

The new boards will be Tombstone and Desolation.

Tombstone is the resurrected Hang 'em High from Halo 1. In my opinion, the only reason we would switch from H2 to H1 occasionally is because of H.e.H. So this is awesome. :nod:
[b]The king of Halo maps has returned at last. Hang

rockgremlin
04-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Swwwwwweeeeeeet!!! :2thumbs:

asdf
04-18-2007, 04:30 AM
I got the first 2 new maps last night. Pretty SICK!

Sombeech
04-18-2007, 08:13 AM
I got the first 2 new maps last night. Pretty SICK!

OK, so do you have to have the Xbox Live gold account to download? Can you download to multiple machines?

We're looking to have a LAN party, and only a couple of us have the gold account. We're wondering if the others can just use that account somehow to get the boards downloaded to their machines as well.

asdf
04-18-2007, 09:03 AM
OK, so do you have to have the Xbox Live gold account to download? Can you download to multiple machines?

We're looking to have a LAN party, and only a couple of us have the gold account. We're wondering if the others can just use that account somehow to get the boards downloaded to their machines as well.

Bungie says ...

"Remember also that these downloads are tied to the Box, not the Gamertag, which means you should think carefully about which box you

Sombeech
04-18-2007, 09:26 AM
I know we're all fine with paying the 4 bucks. I'm just wondering if there's some way to pay each time we download, and rotate xboxes.

I don't have a Live account, so I'm not sure how it works. If you have a 360 and an old box, would you have to have 2 Live accounts if you wanted to play on both?

asdf
04-18-2007, 09:56 AM
I know we're all fine with paying the 4 bucks. I'm just wondering if there's some way to pay each time we download, and rotate xboxes.

I don't have a Live account, so I'm not sure how it works. If you have a 360 and an old box, would you have to have 2 Live accounts if you wanted to play on both?

pretty sure you just need to sign in with a live account on each box, pay and download.