tanya
03-31-2007, 07:38 PM
What Do you Know About Men and Women

Quiz
http://www.gagirl.com/quiz/gender.html

http://www.marsvenus.com/tests/starxtest/index.php?key=galaxy&id=5

greyhair biker
03-31-2007, 10:03 PM
:ne_nau: only that the older I get the less I find that I know for certain :haha:
that is what is commonly known as a joke....about the best I can do is pat myself on the back :mrgreen:

DiscGo
03-31-2007, 10:50 PM
I am somewhere in the middle of being lost and knowing women. I know there is still a lot I don't get but I knew enough about women to marry an awesome girl so that has to say something about me.

R
04-01-2007, 08:20 AM
I got an 11 out of 18. That means I know more about Chuds and Morlocks than I do about women.

Fortunately, any more I really only need to know about woman, my own Abby. :nod:

accadacca
04-01-2007, 08:53 AM
I took the first one and got 16-18. :naughty: :five:

sparker1
04-01-2007, 10:27 AM
I've put all my effort into knowing one woman, and failed miserably.

Iceaxe
04-01-2007, 12:19 PM
I took the first one and got 16-18. :naughty: :five:

greyhair biker
04-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Ive spent 25 years trying to figure out my wife and I seem to learn something new on a regular basis...and I still love her..that's gotta count for something. I can be difficult to live with, so can she...and I am always learning, making mistakes...some big ones...lots of small ones, but I figure we can put up with each other for a while longer...get to that waypoint and set bearings on the next one...that's how it's done I suppose... :haha:

tanya
04-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Knowing and doing are such different things. :mrgreen: I have problems with both, but probably a lot more trouble with the doing

Bo_Beck
04-02-2007, 06:25 AM
What Do you Know About Men and Women

Quiz
http://www.gagirl.com/quiz/gender.html

http://www.marsvenus.com/tests/starxtest/index.php?key=galaxy&id=5

Well!!! 9 of 18 must mean that I'm right half the time and my wife is right half the time, but if we're not together I must be right all the time?!

Definately a lifelong learning process!

savanna3313
04-02-2007, 08:58 AM
I've put all my effort into knowing one woman, and failed miserably.

You must be doing something right.......she's kept you for 44 years! :2thumbs:

savanna3313
04-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Ive spent 25 years trying to figure out my wife and I seem to learn something new on a regular basis...and I still love her..that's gotta count for something. I can be difficult to live with, so can she...and I am always learning, making mistakes...some big ones...lots of small ones, but I figure we can put up with each other for a while longer...get to that waypoint and set bearings on the next one...that's how it's done I suppose... :haha:

What happened to your agitated dots?!! :ne_nau: I liked them.

But I also like Highlander I........ "Happy Halloween ladies!!!!!" :haha:

savanna3313
04-02-2007, 09:04 AM
Dang.....no wonder I don't understand men. :eek2: I got only 7 out of 18??? I think the test is rigged! :haha:

Sombeech
04-02-2007, 09:19 AM
I started to take the test, then I realized the question should be changed from "Women", to "Your Wife". :lol8:

DiscGo
04-02-2007, 09:23 AM
I got an 11, which is not bad but the ones I got wrong are just a matter of opinion in my mind.

greyhair biker
04-02-2007, 11:16 AM

What happened to your agitated dots?!! :ne_nau: I liked them.

But I also like Highlander I........ "Happy Halloween ladies!!!!!" :haha:
you understand men enough to know what we like :haha:
...I am the biggest Highlander fan in the world(in my mind) I have every, and I mean every episode of the tv series - all series' - and all the dierctors' cuts of the movies...oh yes, I am hopeless! I even have Duncans' full length leather coat :ne_nau:

Cirrus2000
04-02-2007, 12:17 PM
...I am the biggest Highlander fan in the world(in my mind) I have every, and I mean every episode of the tv series - all series' - and all the dierctors' cuts of the movies...oh yes, I am hopeless! I even have Duncans' full length leather coat :ne_nau:
Cool - I enjoyed the movies and series. We've got the DVD box set of the entire series - good stuff (and HUGE!). Living in Vancouver, it was always fun spotting local landmarks on the show. Went to see Adrian Paul at some local appearances at the time. Also been to see Jim Byrnes (Dawson) playin' the blues a couple of times. :2thumbs:

Very sad to see that Bill Panzer, producer of all the movies & the TV series, died in a freak accident a couple of weeks ago - fell and hit his head while ice skating.

Iceaxe
04-02-2007, 01:35 PM
What Do you Know About Women

I know that if you pay them compliments and feed them Tequila they will take their clothes off for ya..... Do I really need to know more then that? :ne_nau:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: