Death
03-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Well I guess were done riding for awhile :sad:

greyhair biker
03-28-2007, 07:16 PM
I simpley REFUSE to put the studded tires BACK on the bike!! :frustrated:

DiscGo
03-28-2007, 08:55 PM
I simpley REFUSE to put the studded tires BACK on the bike!! :frustrated: :haha:

Sombeech
03-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Well, screw all yall, cause I'm still limping with my knee. Actually, I'm hoping to ride next week.

greyhair biker
03-29-2007, 06:53 AM
well, I just snapped this one out the front door...and I guess I am not riding today either... :frustrated:

Scott P
03-29-2007, 07:41 AM
Well I guess were done riding for awhile

Nope, it's going to be warm again in a few days.

SLC is supposed to be 61 by Sat. Even here in Craig CO is supposed to be 59 by Sun. Moab is supposed to be 75 on Sun and St. George 80.

Just wait a few days and this snow will be history and we'll be out biking again. :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
03-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Well I guess were done riding for awhile

Nope, it's going to be warm again in a few days.

SLC is supposed to be 61 by Sat. Even here in Craig CO is supposed to be 59 by Sun. Moab is supposed to be 75 on Sun and St. George 80.

Just wait a few days and this snow will be history and we'll be out biking again. :2thumbs:

thats why Im heading to Moab for the week!!!

Mtnbiker
03-29-2007, 11:47 AM

ahhhhhhh... I'm so tempted to go down again.. or maybe the Swell to do some hiking. who knows. Can't complain about 70 and sunny!

All I know is what a difference 3 days makes! early in the week I was riding out back of my house in 60 degrees and sun and now there's 6" of snow back there :roll: Oh well, it is only March after all. It shouldn't stop snowing till what, June? haha..

greyhair biker
03-29-2007, 01:24 PM

ahhhhhhh... I'm so tempted to go down again.. or maybe the Swell to do some hiking. who knows. Can't complain about 70 and sunny!

All I know is what a difference 3 days makes! early in the week I was riding out back of my house in 60 degrees and sun and now there's 6" of snow back there :roll: Oh well, it is only March after all. It shouldn't stop snowing till what, June? haha..

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, would keep me away from there next week! I am SO ready for a vacation....ready to kill people at work! -they know well enough that if I dont get out and ride I'll go POSTAL!
Even IF it snows there, by around 11am it's rideable so...... :ride: :rockit: