PDA

View Full Version : The Laptop Received An Upgrade...

JP
03-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Now I hope it works to get you vids day by day from EJS :2thumbs: I'm setting it up in a few minutes, fingers crosed :2thumbs:

Now, if I can only find away to edit QuickTime Mov. with a PC :ne_nau:

scoutabout
03-28-2007, 05:10 PM
If you come by the vendor show at EJS, stop in and say hi. I'll be at the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association booth inside.

JP
03-28-2007, 05:14 PM
I'll be at the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association booth inside.
Cool :2thumbs: Damn Firewire thingy didn't fit, gotta bring it back :frustrated:

Sombeech
03-28-2007, 09:45 PM
So, you'll carry the laptop as you wheel? Is it to store the videos?

accadacca
03-28-2007, 10:39 PM
Lookin' forward to it...don't let us down. :nono: :haha:

JP
03-29-2007, 05:50 AM
So, you'll carry the laptop as you wheel? Is it to store the videos?
I carry the laptop to store pics of trips. Empty out the memory cards. This year I wanted to be able to make clips for YouTube.

Lookin' forward to it...don't let us down. :nono: :haha:
The Firewire thingy I got yesterday isn't the same shape that slides into my laptop. I have to go back and hope they have the right one :frustrated:

JP
03-29-2007, 01:11 PM
Damn it :frustrated: My Dell is a few months old and they are using new hardware that plugs into the computer. So, the computer place I went to does not even have the new hardware. Most computers when switching over from old to new will have both ports. One for the new hardware and one for the one that has been around forever. Not Dell, just the freakin' new :frustrated: But, if I feel so inclined it could be shipped out to the hotel room. I might have one other way to do it, I'll be finding that out on the way out.

greyhair biker
04-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Look for BLACK UUTAH CAPS on a few heads, It'll probably be me and Fourtycal :2thumbs:

JP
04-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Will do :2thumbs: