PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Cartoon Character to Appear on 'South Park'

Sombeech
03-28-2007, 11:58 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,261629,00.html

[b] This is the most animated Hillary Clinton has been in years.

The would-be Democratic nominee for president makes an unauthorized appearance on Comedy Central's "South Park" this week.

Like most celebrity guest stars on the long-running comedy, Clinton did not provide her voice -- or permission to use her likeness.

In the episode, slated to air tomorrow at 10 p.m. ET, Clinton plans to make a campaign stop at a rally in South Park, the fictional Colorado town where the show takes place.

But before she gets there, Eric Cartman, the show's foulmouthed fat kid, believes that a fellow elementary-school student, who happens to be Muslim, is behind a terrorist plot to assassinate Clinton. Cartman abducts and interrogates the suspect,

JP
03-28-2007, 03:10 PM
I'm sure that will be one funny episode :2thumbs:

Rev. Coyote
03-29-2007, 06:41 AM
I'm sure that will be one funny episode :2thumbs:

Did you see it? Was funny as hell.

DiscGo
03-29-2007, 06:44 AM
I don't watch the show. What was the episode about.

JP
03-29-2007, 06:48 AM
Did you see it? Was funny as hell.
Nope, I've been running around like crazy getting ready to head out for tomorrow morning and still working :frustrated: We need more hours in the day :haha: I got off work yesterday morning and didn't get back in the house until 10 and in the shower I went then back off to work. Today is pretty much the same hectic schedule and tomorrow morning after we get out of work it's to an award breakfast with the Red Cross. Me and the gang should be heading out by noon. Nice weather we're heading into :roflol:

Rev. Coyote
03-29-2007, 06:51 AM
I don't watch the show. What was the episode about.

A new kid comes to class and he's Muslim. Eric freaks out, figures he's a terrorist, then unwittingly uncovers a terrorist plot by the British. They were going to detonate a bomb hidding in Hillary Clinton's hoo-hoo. It went for the sublime to the insane, as usual. You really have to start watching when you can.

JP
03-29-2007, 07:00 AM
in Hillary Clinton's hoo-hoo. It went for the sublime to the insane, as usual. You really have to start watching when you can.
Sometimes we catch it at work :haha:

scoutabout
03-29-2007, 12:03 PM
She's got a snuke in her sniz.

That was killing me!

:lol8:

JP
03-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Found it :haha:

SNIZZ (http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=84449&ml_collection=&ml_gateway=&ml_gateway_id=&ml_comedian=&ml_runtime=&ml_context=show&ml_origin_url=%2Fshows%2Fsouth_park%2Fvideos%2Fsea son_11%2Findex.jhtml&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true)