PDA

View Full Version : Any golfers out there?

Brewhaha
03-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Just a quick invite to anyone who would like to golf The Hideout in Monticello. I would be happy to play a round (not around) with you. Just let me know.

:banana:

shlingdawg
03-27-2007, 08:29 AM
I golf. Next time I'm around that neck of the woods (should be pretty soon as we just brought on a new account in Moab) I'll let you know and plan 4-5 hours.

How is the course? I've never heard of it.

Brewhaha
03-27-2007, 11:46 AM
It's a great course. You don't have to be long but you better be straight. The course has been ranked in Utah's Top 5 the last two years by Golf Week or Golf Magazine or some other big golf publication. It is very scenic - about 16 of the holes could be the signature holes.

The only downside is that the greens aren't perfect yet. They have had a tough time getting the greens to grow in completely. They are probably 95% just fine but the are occasional small patches of bare ground. Other than that, I think it is a great course.

DirkHammergate
03-27-2007, 12:03 PM
It's a great course. You don't have to be long but you better be straight. The course has been ranked in Utah's Top 5 the last two years by Golf Week or Golf Magazine or some other big golf publication. It is very scenic - about 16 of the holes could be the signature holes.

The only downside is that the greens aren't perfect yet. They have had a tough time getting the greens to grow in completely. They are probably 95% just fine but the are occasional small patches of bare ground. Other than that, I think it is a great course.

My bro is getting remarried in May and wants me to do a 4 Corners golfathon with him before he ruins his life again. I'd rather pay for whores, he's LDS and will probably win out. I just got a new set of Ping Irons and love them so much I'd marry them if they weren't so inanimate.

Iceaxe
03-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Isn't golf for old people?

:ne_nau:

JP
03-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Isn't golf for old people?

:ne_nau:
With funny clothes and shoes :roflol:

shanehadman
03-29-2007, 02:29 PM
I've never been to Monticello....come up to Ogden and we can go shoot a round for sure!!! :haha: :haha: