PDA

View Full Version : a day inside miss piggy w/ a bunch of other guys

goofball
03-22-2007, 08:16 PM
a little ditty from whenever this was last year. not too spectacular but a fun time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcvs05_zI8w

Iceaxe
03-22-2007, 08:28 PM
w/ a bunch of other guys

I recognize Mr Moon and the Emperor....

greyhair biker
03-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Cool! Looks like fun :2thumbs:

goofball
03-23-2007, 05:39 PM
w/ a bunch of other guys

I recognize Mr Moon and the Emperor....

ah yes... my brief brush w/ light and beauty. i shall cherish it always. :lol8:

bruce from bryce
03-25-2007, 02:00 PM
:2thumbs: Hey Jason I now remember you taking some pics but then saying your camera/battery had died. Nice video. I'm the one in the quiet yellow shirt.

goofball
03-25-2007, 05:34 PM
:2thumbs: Hey Jason I now remember you taking some pics but then saying your camera/battery had died. Nice video. I'm the one in the quiet yellow shirt.

i don't remember if i had a still camera that died or not. the camcorder kept on going though ! i just wish i had taken video in hdh. way nice canyon. plus pulling from one side and pushing from another to get you thru that crack on your belly was quite comedic ! also recall you had just recently discovered canyoneering at that time. now look at ya ! :2thumbs:

stefan
03-25-2007, 06:17 PM
sweet vid goof ... thanks!! :2thumbs:

i recognize tom, hank, bruce, dave and ram ... and you of course

bruce from bryce
03-25-2007, 08:15 PM
HDH this past December during Freeze Fest was a whole lot more fun, Stefan was there also, less epic for me. No broken shoe laces, losing my shoe and as you said crawling through the sand to where I got stuck and you helped me out.
Yes, HDH was my third skinny canyon after Miss Piggy and Hog 2. Green behind the ears; willing to learn; followed a great teacher - Ram stand up and take a bow!
Working on my climbing skills so I can accompany others into some more difficult canyons. :five: