PDA

View Full Version : Subaru Drivers

Udink
03-19-2007, 04:30 PM
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I figure the Jokes forum is good enough. I saw this Subaru at the park when I was there with my kids this weekend, and the window sticker made me do a double-take. I thought everyone in SUWA drove a Subaru, but I guess it's not the other way around. :ne_nau: :haha:

DiscGo
03-19-2007, 04:39 PM
There is that stereotype of all Subaru drivers being hippies. I love those who are willing to break the mold.

Udink
03-19-2007, 04:42 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it was an older lady driving it, probably closing in on 60. I actually drove a Subaru for a time, and I still own two of them (one kind of running, the other not at all). I'm with you DiscGo, I like being one of the mold-breakers. :smile:

denaliguide
03-19-2007, 06:03 PM
where can i find one of those stickers? a really big one!

shlingdawg
03-23-2007, 07:07 PM
I hope that it was something like those retards in California were doing to people who drove big SUV (the bumper stickers, maybe nobody knows what I'm talking about).

If I had a handful to give away, I'd target Subaru's too. :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
03-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Awesome :2thumbs:

I want a piss on SUWA sticker.

Udink
03-23-2007, 10:47 PM
There must be some place here in Price that sells these stickers, because I see them all the time down here. The first time I saw a "pissing on SUWA" sticker was probably 12 years ago, before I even knew what SUWA was. This was just the first time I saw one on a Subaru. :haha: