PDA

View Full Version : Howdy! I come from the realm of light to clean up this filth

hank moon
03-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Hi there

My name is Hank Moon. I like canyons, cliffs, caves, lakes, sky, water, and just about anything that isn't man-made. I live in SLC and work for Petzl, so keep some kosher salt handy when reading my comments on gear. You shouldn't find me actively promoting Petzl stuff here but if things get shilly, I'm sure one of you shrinking violets will holler.

Right about now, I'm mostly into canyons, so that's where you'll find me lurking and sweeping. First project: the Canyoneering Glossary. Filthy, filthy, filthy. Kinda like this board. Kinda like a college dorm room. But that's ok. Sometimes in the dark of the night we all need a cold chunk of chili-cheese fries squirming 'twixt the toes on the way to the throne. With my silver broom I will sweep and sweep and sweep all filth (whenever inclined). Tilt at the bullshit, wag my finger, etc. But I won't be your Snow White - Tanya's already got that spot! :naughty:

Anyhoo, that's about it - thanks for having me...see ya round the board.

Alex
03-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Hello Petzl man, welcome aboard! :2thumbs:

So... umm... do we like get a discount at Petzl now? :nod: :five: :twisted:

DiscGo
03-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Welcome to that site! It is always great to have new outdoors enthusiasts join.

And I'm with Kazak about Petzl discounts.

RugerShooter
03-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Welcome to the site. :2thumbs:

hank moon
03-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Hello Petzl man, welcome aboard! :2thumbs:

So... umm... do we like get a discount at Petzl now? :nod: :five: :twisted:

Thanks for the welcome! Sure, all the discount Petzl stickers ya want! :twisted:

stefan
03-18-2007, 01:31 PM
hey hank, welcome :2thumbs:

good to see you over here. i'm sure your knowledge will be invaluable to members here.

DiscGo
03-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Sure, all the discount Petzl stickers ya want! :twisted:

:haha:

denaliguide
03-18-2007, 03:35 PM
welcome! i have some rusty spots on my 4runner that those stickers would be perfect for. :haha:[/quote]

accadacca
03-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Welcome to da hood... :cool2:

marc olivares
03-18-2007, 04:09 PM
welcome fellow bearded canyoneer guy!

Iceaxe
03-18-2007, 04:15 PM
With a name like Moon it was inevitable.... Welcome to the Dark Side.

http://uutah.com/forum/files/china.gif

Sombeech
03-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the site, hank. :nod:

Cirrus2000
03-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the site!

gonzo
03-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Hi Hank, I've been a lurking member of the Canyoneering Yahoo for about a year now, and I always enjoy your posts. I'm glad you made it over here.

rockgremlin
03-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi Hank.

Your suggestions for improvement on the Canyoneering glossary will be considered. Feel free to make comments where necessary.

tanya
03-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Hi there

My name is Hank Moon. I like canyons, cliffs, caves, lakes, sky, water, and just about anything that isn't man-made. I live in SLC and work for Petzl, so keep some kosher salt handy when reading my comments on gear. You shouldn't find me actively promoting Petzl stuff here but if things get shilly, I'm sure one of you shrinking violets will holler.

Right about now, I'm mostly into canyons, so that's where you'll find me lurking and sweeping. First project: the Canyoneering Glossary. Filthy, filthy, filthy. Kinda like this board. Kinda like a college dorm room. But that's ok. Sometimes in the dark of the night we all need a cold chunk of chili-cheese fries squirming 'twixt the toes on the way to the throne. With my silver broom I will sweep and sweep and sweep all filth (whenever inclined). Tilt at the bullshit, wag my finger, etc. But I won't be your Snow White - Tanya's already got that spot! :naughty:

Anyhoo, that's about it - thanks for having me...see ya round the board.

Hi Hank! The men will love you - A man's man .... and ladies.... this one has calves to die for!!!!!!

Scott Card
03-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Niiiice.. Are you sure about your choice of web hangouts? I can't believe I missed the newbie post but glad you are here to clean up this mess. I can hardly stand it ... :roflol: BTW, my Tundra would appreciate a Petzl sticker. (shameless mooch) I promise to feed you again at freeze fest for a sticker. And yes, even though I was not there to cook or eat, I bought all the meat. :frustrated: Anyhoo, welcome and I hope you will link us to your photos occasionally.

accadacca
03-22-2007, 08:36 AM
Hi Hank! The men will love you
Uhhhh....easy now on that one. :lol8:

greyhair biker
04-11-2007, 03:10 PM
:roflol: :roflol: welcome! :popcorn: