PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Bracket

DiscGo
03-14-2007, 08:00 AM
I don't know if any of you are on facebook, but I made a uutah March Madness bracket, if any of you want to make your predictions.

http://www.facebook.com/pool.php?plid=2252538376

DiscGo
03-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey DiscGo- I'm sorry I missed your bracket thing. That would have been cool to do a UUTAH march madness bracket.

DiscGo
03-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Hey DiscGo- I'm sorry I missed your bracket thing. That would have been cool to do a UUTAH march madness bracket.

Don't worry about it. I just appreciate you even responding.

DiscGo
03-30-2007, 09:36 PM

You know I think it would have been fun. I just don't use Facebook (or "insert appropriate excuse here"). But It seems like you haven't done too bad, so good for you.

DiscGo
03-30-2007, 09:38 PM

You know I think it would have been fun. I just don't use Facebook (or "insert appropriate excuse here"). But It seems like you haven't done too bad, so good for you.

I only have 2 teams left. I wouldn't call it great. Still 76% isn't bad. I just hope Florida doesn't win. It would be cool if OSU could take the whole thing. That Oden is pretty good but I just can't stand Florida beating OSU for #1 twice in the same year.

DiscGo
03-30-2007, 09:39 PM

I only have 2 teams left. I wouldn't call it great. Still 76% isn't bad. I just hope Florida doesn't win. It would be cool if OSU could take the whole thing. That Oden is pretty good but I just can't stand Florida beating OSU for #1 twice in the same year.

I'm with you!

Udink
03-30-2007, 09:47 PM

I'm with you!
Whoa man, lay off the PCP. :razz:

accadacca
03-30-2007, 10:04 PM

I'm with you!
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Cirrus2000
03-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Wow, I could actually hear the crickets as I clicked on this link.

You mean PVC? Plain old Schedule 40? (http://www.uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=55713#55713)

So what is this whole bracket thing, anyway? I'm guessing it's something to do with "sports" (the TV kind, not the real stuff), based on where I found this.

There's a reason I never venture into here...

DiscGo
03-31-2007, 06:22 AM
The bracket thing, was a simple opportunity to click on the teams that you think are going to win in March Madness. It keeps track of your selections, and then updates who wins for you. I just thought it would be an easy way for the uutah sports followers to have some fun.