PDA

View Full Version : Sort of a Newbie Here!

Bo_Beck
03-07-2007, 05:52 AM
Hey! Not really a newbie here, but just sort of remembered that I had a login. I havent spent any time following the threads, but see that there are some really .... interesting topics! Living here in "Sunny St. George", and I think I've met a few of the folks over here personally? Passionate about hiking, climbing, canyons etc.. Work in an outdoor store here in SG, have done volunteer work for Zion Park for the last 11 yrs. About to head down into the biggest canyon for a 2 week adventure. I guess I'll now head to some of the forums and see what grabs me! :ne_nau:

tanya
03-07-2007, 06:18 AM
You left out the best part!!!! You get to hike with me every weekend and those two weeks in the Grand Canyon are with me. :lol8:

Glad you are finally posting!!!!

Bo is the Heaps Master!!! Done it over a dozen times!!! He is the Master of Zion!

For those that do not know Bo. He has also been on the Zion SAR Team for 11 years and writes the trail reports for our website http://www.zionnational-park.com We are also writing a hiking book to Zion and the surrounding area. I have mentioned him often in this group and posted photos of him as well --- so you all sort of already know him.

More Bo Info
http://www.zionnational-park.com/bo-beck.htm

Wilma
03-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Welcome Darlin' :naughty: You are just cute!

stefan
03-07-2007, 06:45 AM
welcome to the forum bo! :2thumbs:

tanya
03-07-2007, 06:49 AM
Welcome Darlin' :naughty: You are just cute!

For the Ladies.... Bo's otherside. :2thumbs:

http://www.zionnational-park.com/images/jpegs/bo-beck-climbing.jpg

Alex
03-07-2007, 07:16 AM
Bo you are quite famous around here, thanks to some female :naughty:

Glad to have ya aboard, welcome to the site!

tanya
03-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Bo you are quite famous around here, thanks to some female :naughty:

Glad to have ya aboard, welcome to the site!

Must be my friend Savanna. Bo remembers her well! :five:

R
03-07-2007, 07:23 AM
He is the Master of Zion!

That sounds like something out of Revelations!

Sombeech
03-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Welcome to the site, we've heard a lot about you.

DiscGo
03-07-2007, 08:24 AM
Welcome! Welcome!

RugerShooter
03-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Welcome

accadacca
03-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Welcome to da hood. :cool2:

Iceaxe
03-07-2007, 10:08 AM
:2thumbs: Welcome :2thumbs:

tanya
03-07-2007, 12:28 PM
:2thumbs: Welcome :2thumbs:

You are building quite the Canyoneering and Hiking group here. :five:

Mtnman1830
03-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Welcome

Iceaxe
03-07-2007, 01:01 PM

Yes.... young jedi, I feel the force is strong in this one.... :lol8:

http://uutah.com/forum/files/icevader.jpg

tanya
03-07-2007, 01:38 PM

Yes.... young jedi, I feel the force is strong in this one.... :lol8:

I was wondering what all that heavy breathing was I heard when we were in Echo Canyon. Now I know. :lol8:

I thought you were just out of shape or something. That mask must make it tough to breath. :mrgreen:

tanya
03-07-2007, 01:43 PM
I have the best photo of Shane and Bo together!!!! It would be perfect for this thread.......

But Shane has forbidden me to post it. I think he is afraid all the women will be lusting after his almost naked body. :popcorn: <-- Was chips instead of popcorn I think. :cool2:

Cirrus2000
03-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Welcome, Bo!

I was in the store last week, on the way to Lees Ferry - had to pick up a couple last minute things (can't take white gas on airplanes, how stupid is that?) - and asked about you. Apparently you weren't around... Hoped to meet Tanya's illustrious hiking partner. Batting zero, I am...

Once again, glad to have you here!

Kevin

tanya
03-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Welcome, Bo!

I was in the store last week, on the way to Lees Ferry - had to pick up a couple last minute things (can't take white gas on airplanes, how stupid is that?) - and asked about you. Apparently you weren't around... Hoped to meet Tanya's illustrious hiking partner. Batting zero, I am...

Kevin

Dang! Two Strikes! I am hard to find, but Bo is ALWAYS there.

greyhair biker
03-08-2007, 09:10 PM
welcome! glad to see a famous face!

tanya
03-08-2007, 09:13 PM

Darth Vader?

greyhair biker
03-09-2007, 03:33 AM

Darth Vader?
...I KNEW there was something about Bo that I liked :lol8:

Bo_Beck
03-09-2007, 06:46 AM

Darth Vader?

Wow! Quite the welcome! Looks like a lot of FAME on this website! I'll be a SomBeech!....oops! forgot that someone else already is. Well anyway looks like a great place to spend idle time...see ya after the "Trip". Tanya? you going to come get me? I've been up since 4am!

Bo_Beck
03-09-2007, 07:05 AM
Welcome, Bo!

Kevin

Were you on your way to board boats at Lees Ferry? What day and time were you in the store....maybe I was hiding in my office or something :ne_nau: Oh well maybe next time?

tanya
03-09-2007, 07:35 AM

Darth Vader?

Wow! Quite the welcome! Looks like a lot of FAME on this website! I'll be a SomBeech!....oops! forgot that someone else already is. Well anyway looks like a great place to spend idle time...see ya after the "Trip". Tanya? you going to come get me? I've been up since 4am!

~groan~ This early!!!! Go sleep! I know my hotel beds are soft! I bet you went out running. Crazy fit people! :lol8:

greyhair biker
03-09-2007, 07:18 PM

Darth Vader?

~groan~ This early!!!! Go sleep! I know my hotel beds are soft! I bet you went out running. Crazy fit people! :lol8:
awwww, 4 is not so bad :haha: Hope you two have a good time and BE SAFE! --take lots of pics! :2thumbs: