PDA

View Full Version : Dang it, where's Tanya...

Cirrus2000
03-04-2007, 04:52 PM
I came all this way to finally meet the one and only Tanya, and she's not in today.

Anyway, I've finished my Wire Pass/Buckskin/Paria hike, and it was fantastic. After a hot shower and a cold beer, I'll go through the photos and throw a trip report into the backpacking and/or canyoneering threads. Probably pretty late by then...

Hey, isn't this log furniture just the grooviest? (If you've read the smoking thread, you've already seen it.)

JP
03-04-2007, 05:08 PM
She posted some pics of her place up, yep, it's pretty neat :2thumbs: She was on earlier today :ne_nau:

DiscGo
03-04-2007, 05:35 PM
That really is a bummer that you have not / did not get to see her. My mother-in-law is coming to town in a month. I was thinking about renting a hotel room (instead of camping) but if Tanya won't be around, what's the point.

Cirrus2000
03-04-2007, 06:50 PM
That really is a bummer that you have not / did not get to see her. My mother-in-law is coming to town in a month. I was thinking about renting a hotel room (instead of camping) but if Tanya won't be around, what's the point.

Aw, if I get to meet Tanya, that's just a bonus. The important thing was the hot shower, comfy bed, and a fridge for that which needs keeping cold! Good rate, too - gotta love this off-season thing...

All right, back to the photos...

DirkHammergate
03-04-2007, 08:16 PM
I came all this way to finally meet the one and only Tanya, and she's not in today.

She was with me...

accadacca
03-04-2007, 08:19 PM
And we all thought she was real this whole time. :ne_nau: :lol8:

DiscGo
03-05-2007, 06:24 AM
And we all thought she was real this whole time. :ne_nau: :lol8:
:roflol:

greyhair biker
03-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Better catch her before she heads on her trip...lucky girl!

Cirrus2000
03-05-2007, 07:50 AM
Better catch her before she heads on her trip...lucky girl!

Trip? I been away from the internets. What trip? I guess I missed that. Oh well... Another time. Nice spot here, I'd be happy to return.

Iceaxe
03-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Best way to find Tanya is to ask for her at the Chevron in Mount Carmel Junction during the day. She has a Grand Canyon rafting trip coming up soon, not exactly sure of the dates.

Tanya's real and she's hot. :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
03-05-2007, 10:31 AM
...and believe you me, we're jealous that you were even able to stop in there! :five:

asdf
03-05-2007, 12:17 PM
where is the trip report? :roll:

Cirrus2000
03-05-2007, 02:51 PM

I know, I know - I'm sorry. Got distracted by a day hike (Yellow Rock - sweet!). I've got the photos all resized and uploaded to my server. And it's going to be a long report. I promise it'll be done late tonight. Or very early in the morning.

Never got to meet Tanya - oh well, next time I'm through I'll actually make an effort in advance. This time it was a last minute "hey, I should stop there - I'm close by!" sort of thing.

stefan
03-05-2007, 03:40 PM

I know, I know - I'm sorry. Got distracted by a day hike (Yellow Rock - sweet!). I've got the photos all resized and uploaded to my server. And it's going to be a long report. I promise it'll be done late tonight. Or very early in the morning.

Never got to meet Tanya - oh well, next time I'm through I'll actually make an effort in advance. This time it was a last minute "hey, I should stop there - I'm close by!" sort of thing.

hey man, take your time. enjoy it and spend the time making how you like. if you feel like giving teasers, we wouldnt' complain, but don't rush.

asdf
03-05-2007, 04:08 PM

Sweet
Looking forward to it I am headed down that way soon.

tanya
03-07-2007, 06:37 AM

Anyway, I've finished my Wire Pass/Buckskin/Paria hike, and it was fantastic. After a hot shower and a cold beer, I'll go through the photos and throw a trip report into the backpacking and/or canyoneering threads. Probably pretty late by then...

Hey, isn't this log furniture just the grooviest? (If you've read the smoking thread, you've already seen it.)

Hey there Kevin! Room 106! Next time let me know you are headed this way! It has been a hectic week... lots of trips out of town doing stuff before heading for the Grand Canyon. I am looking forward to doing Buckskin this year! I have not done it yet!

Great photos and trip report! They have character!