PDA

View Full Version : Tough Choice

DiscGo
03-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Would you rather have McCain or Gore for the next President.

(No cop out answers of neither)

I think it is very possible to have it come down to McCain and Gore for 08. I don't hate them as much an Hilary or Obama but I don't like either of them. I'm just curious if you guys had to pick one of these two for the next Presidential candidate, which would it be?

This question will probably be a lot harder for conservatives than liberals, but everyone is of course welcome to answer.

DiscGo
03-01-2007, 08:18 PM
This is a tough one for me. I feel like they are both democrats that put themselves before their country. I guess I'd chose McCain because he is pro-life but I think Gore might do more good than McCain.

DiscGo
03-01-2007, 08:19 PM
I was about to click on McCain but I couldn't bring myself to do it. In the actual election I would probably end up voting for Nader instead of either of them (or some other 3rd party candidate that was still in the race).

Udink
03-01-2007, 08:24 PM
I was about to click on McCain but I couldn't bring myself to do it. In the actual election I would probably end up voting for Nader instead of either of them (or some other 3rd party candidate that was still in the race).
Hahah, what a cop out answer. :roflol:

DiscGo
03-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Hahah, what a cop out answer. :roflol:

No kidding! I do plan on picking one, I just don't know who. I prefer Gore to McCain on everything but abortion. At least with Gore you know what you are getting but McCain is such a sleaze! Alright I think I'm going with Gore.

DiscGo
03-01-2007, 08:59 PM
John McCain. Final Answer.

I went with McCain because he would be more prone to select conservative judges.

I obviously really struggled with this.

nefarious
03-01-2007, 09:02 PM
McCain is an authoritarian but at least he believes in free enterprise. Gore is also an authoritarian but not nearly so much as McCain. However, Gore is a hardcore liberal when it comes to economics. I think the safer bet is to go with McCain. Just be careful to not draw attention to yourself for the next four years. :blxsuspicious:

Sombeech
03-01-2007, 10:33 PM
McCain is for raising taxes as well. I don't think I could vote for either.

chickenlicken
03-02-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm going to write in Chuck Norris for Pres.

DiscGo
03-02-2007, 10:13 AM

That would go a long way to fight terrorism. I would not mess with the U.S. if Chuck Norris were the President.

Sombeech
03-02-2007, 10:18 AM

Chuck Norris doesn't ask for votes. He only makes you think you have a choice.