PDA

View Full Version : Easter Jeep Safari in Moab

greyhair biker
03-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Yes, it's official...fourtycal and I are planning our trip to Moab during Jeep Safari. So far, that's the plan no real details yet...other than Im driving my newly lifted jeep and haulin gbikes down. Anyone who wants to come is welcome! More info to come - :2thumbs:

JP
03-03-2007, 04:19 PM
I'll see ya out there :lol8:

DAA
03-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Have fun and take lots of pics!

I won't be making it there again until first week of May.

- DAA

fourtycal
03-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Yes, it's official...fourtycal and I are planning our trip to Moab during Jeep Safari. So far, that's the plan no real details yet...other than Im driving my newly lifted jeep and haulin gbikes down. Anyone who wants to come is welcome! More info to come - :2thumbs:

We need to have a night or two in the garage before then. I know my neglected rig can use a little wrenching and yours, getting a pick-me up :haha: When are we having the garage party?

Mtnman1830
03-08-2007, 05:27 AM
Way too many people for me...

I look forward to seeing some pics!

greyhair biker
03-08-2007, 09:13 PM

We need to have a night or two in the garage before then. I know my neglected rig can use a little wrenching and yours, getting a pick-me up :haha: When are we having the garage party?
the lift is due to arrive any day now, so Ill get with you over the weekend and nail a date down. :2thumbs:
looking forward to Monday to get the lift on :2thumbs: