PDA

View Full Version : Easter Jeep Safari in Moab

greyhair biker
03-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Yes, it's official, we are planning a trip during the Jeep Safari. If you dont know the dates they are the last weekend in March through the first week in April. --thats the plan so far...we never really plan alot more than that :haha: more to come :popcorn:

greyhair biker
03-01-2007, 06:11 PM
...except for the fact that I am driving the newly lifted jeep and bringing some Bikes!

moabfool
03-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Whatever blows your skirt up man. Jeep Safari is nothing but mayhem. I had a chance to go, but I'm going March 15 thru 18 instead. Good luck; it's a zoo.

greyhair biker
03-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Its gonna be INSANE! Should be over 20,000 people there and everyone trying to go through town....City Market parking lot will be full all the time, NAPA Auto will be swamped and the gas stations...well, we dont even like to talk about the gas stations....but a fun time had by all - especially, if it is warm enough to go without a jacket...and the scenery, yeah, thats the right term I think...goes without saying :haha:

scoutabout
03-05-2007, 12:28 PM
It is a zoo, but it's fun, especially if you've never been. Something cool about seeing thousand of wheeling rigs all over town, running into old friends from far off places, and all that stuff. It's fun.

greyhair biker
03-05-2007, 03:08 PM
It is a zoo, but it's fun, especially if you've never been. Something cool about seeing thousand of wheeling rigs all over town, running into old friends from far off places, and all that stuff. It's fun.
...to top it all off, I KNOW better! Ive been going for YEARS...it only get more hectic every year. Each year it gets harder to find a place to camp but luckily, we'll camp just about anywhere. I like to try to get up into Sand Flats Rec area but lately that's been nearly impossible...usually you can find a place down on the potash road or north up around Bull cnyn or Gemini Bridges area but we'll see this year. We've even splurged and camped in town a few times & even had a hotel room afew times. DOnt really know yet what we'll do :ne_nau:

fourtycal
03-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Maybe just camp at the city park like last year. :2thumbs: :cool2:

http://uutah.com/forum/files/copy_of_moab_4-18-06_014.jpg

MTpockets
03-06-2007, 07:26 AM

That is one of the reasons I am going this year. To see old friends and the thousands of wheeling rigs. Not taking a bike though as I don't have one.

Plan on flat towing my CJ5. It's been lifted and has ARB lockers front and rear.

Oh yeah, I usually have to leave on Thursday before BIG SATURDAY for a family function way across the state in Delta.

MTpockets

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
03-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Good luck; it's a zoo.

Yeah, no doubt. Jeep Safari in Moab is a good reason to come ride in Price. :bootyshake: