PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Experienced Partners

neumannbruce
03-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Seeking 1-2 Experienced Canyoneers to join a current party of 2 Experienced Canyoneers with approximate dates end of April through beginning of May in the Escalante region. Must be comfortable & capable of high stemming in mae westing sections, good problem solving skills, fit, and a positive attitude. We will be leading, however seek an experienced skillset to add depth and strength to the possible long days.

The part of the trip we are looking for partners revolves around a weekend, but you are more than welcome to finish out the week doing classics in the region with us.

The area is remote and the canyons are not descended often. If you are serious about joining us during the possible time frame - private message me to discuss specific dates, and we'll talk about what to expect and where the business is.

This is a time to be very honest about estimating your skills - these canyons will be hard. :rockon:
Bruce

Alex
03-01-2007, 07:30 AM
Sounds exciting! Make sure to take lots of pics :five:

rockgremlin
03-01-2007, 07:41 AM
Lets see......end of April.....Escalante area......wetsuits won't be needed, right? :lol8:

tanya
03-01-2007, 07:55 AM
Ughhhhh.... can I bring my little dog if I go? :haha:

Alex
03-01-2007, 07:58 AM

Only if the pros know the dog CPR :lol8: :five:

tanya
03-01-2007, 08:08 AM

Only if the pros know the dog CPR :lol8: :five:

Oh please... it can live in one of those darlin' little bags you guys bring along to put your cameras in. Perty please.

Mark Schnupp
03-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Bruce

I am definitely interested. Will hit you side band.

Mark

Alex
03-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Bruce

I am definitely interested. Will hit you side band.

Mark

Mark is one tough cookie, I would say his skill is more than enough to be qualified as experienced canyoneer. :five: Also, he hauls just about everything in his pack, including 300 foot rope. :popcorn: