PDA

View Full Version : Gym

DirkHammergate
02-28-2007, 05:46 AM
So I go to Bally's at the Fort Union location almost every day and I like it. My Bro and Niece wanted to maybe sign up so they came in and got totally scared off by the 36 month contract. I got a great deal on mine a year ago but honestly didn't realize the contracts went that long. Frankly, there aren't enough hot women during the time slot I go and wanted to check out Golds or 24 Hour, I feel stuck.

I need reasons to cancel my gym membership if necessary for the gym switchover.

greyhair biker
02-28-2007, 06:16 AM
..get a bike & RIDE it...you only need a membership for the winter months..
...and of course to pick up wimmin, but I wouldnt know about that :mrgreen:

shanehadman
02-28-2007, 06:36 AM
36 months is a long contract... Thats the catch the usually have printed is like size 4 letters and a font in like Japanese :haha:

I'm not much of a gym person, but I've never heard people complain about Gold's Gym

DirkHammergate
02-28-2007, 06:48 AM
..get a bike & RIDE it...you only need a membership for the winter months..
...and of course to pick up wimmin, but I wouldnt know about that :mrgreen:

Its the first winter I've actually done the full time gym cause I usually am pretty active during spring, summer, and early fall. I imagine I'll take to running or riding again soon.

double moo
02-28-2007, 06:56 AM

Sounds kind of like that time you picked up that contagious desease... from the showers... at the gym... you remember... when they felt it would be better for all concerned if you didn't go there anymore... you remember that time don't you.

tanya
02-28-2007, 08:30 AM
So I go to Bally's at the Fort Union location almost every day and I like it. My Bro and Niece wanted to maybe sign up so they came in and got totally scared off by the 36 month contract. I got a great deal on mine a year ago but honestly didn't realize the contracts went that long. Frankly, there aren't enough hot women during the time slot I go and wanted to check out Golds or 24 Hour, I feel stuck.

Are you going to the jacuzzi after working out? That is where I liked to meet the men. I did not want them distracting me while working out, but the jacuzzi is meant for distractions. :popcorn:

JP
02-28-2007, 08:39 AM
but the jacuzzi is meant for distractions. :popcorn:
Another bedtime distraction :lol8:

tanya
02-28-2007, 08:41 AM
but the jacuzzi is meant for distractions. :popcorn:
Another bedtime distraction :lol8:

:five:

JP
02-28-2007, 08:42 AM
five:
Thank you :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

DirkHammergate
02-28-2007, 08:47 AM

Are you going to the jacuzzi after working out? That is where I liked to meet the men. I did not want them distracting me while working out, but the jacuzzi is meant for distractions. :popcorn:

Here is the routine:

Weights
Steam Room
Hot Tub
Sauna
Cold tub

about an hour and 1/2 per day 4 xs a week.

off days
Bike, Run, or Swim
Steam Room
Hot Tub
Sauna
Cold tub

about an hour and 1/2 per day 2 xs a week.

I love the Hot Tub

shanehadman
02-28-2007, 08:49 AM
Can anyone tell me what time Tanya goes to the gym??

tanya
02-28-2007, 08:51 AM

Here is the routine:

Weights
Steam Room
Hot Tub
Sauna
Cold tub

off days
Bike, Run, or Swim
Steam Room
Hot Tub
Sauna
Cold tub

I love the Hot Tub

Sounds like you just need to scope out the time the women hit the tub is all. When I actually lived in a city that had big gyms....after work was the busiest time for single women I would think that has not changed?

Do plan to meet the ladies before doing the cold tub though. :mrgreen:

tanya
02-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Can anyone tell me what time Tanya goes to the gym??

:oops:

You keep rising on my tanyameter!

Iceaxe
02-28-2007, 09:03 AM
I wouldn't know about the gym thing..... my exercise regiment consists of ...

volume up
volume down
beer up
beer down
channel up
channel down
beer up
beer down

Notice how I do two sets of beers.... that seems to really impress the ladezz...

tanya
02-28-2007, 09:08 AM

volume up
volume down
beer up
beer down
channel up
channel down
beer up
beer down

Notice how I do two sets of beers.... that seems to really impress the ladezz...

And you still have that incredible body we women worship :2thumbs:

savanna3313
02-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Do plan to meet the ladies before doing the cold tub though. :mrgreen: [/color]

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Tanya - you never cease to make me laugh......

DirkHammergate
02-28-2007, 09:11 AM

Here is the routine:

Weights
Steam Room
Hot Tub
Sauna
Cold tub

off days
Bike, Run, or Swim
Steam Room
Hot Tub
Sauna
Cold tub

I love the Hot Tub

Sounds like you just need to scope out the time the women hit the tub is all. When I actually lived in a city that had big gyms....after work was the busiest time for single women I would think that has not changed?

Yea, schedule wise after work is tough for me and yes, sometimes I even out the score by going Cold Tub to Sauna.

savanna3313
02-28-2007, 09:11 AM

volume up
volume down
beer up
beer down
channel up
channel down
beer up
beer down

I was just wondering what else goes up and down? :ne_nau: :naughty:

:haha:

:popcorn:

tanya
02-28-2007, 09:12 AM

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Tanya - you never cease to make me laugh......

tanya
02-28-2007, 09:16 AM

volume up
volume down
beer up
beer down
channel up
channel down
beer up
beer down

I was just wondering what else goes up and down? :ne_nau: :naughty:

:haha:

:popcorn:

Can we see that on video :mrgreen:

savanna3313
02-28-2007, 09:16 AM
I don't know what kind of physical problem you could come up with as a male, but if you were female, you could quit this particular gym because their hot tub kept giving you yeast infections. :eek2:

DirkHammergate
02-28-2007, 09:17 AM
I don't know what kind of physical problem you could come up with as a male, but if you were female, you could quit this particular gym because their hot tub kept giving you yeast infections. :eek2:

Foot infections... this could work.

tanya
02-28-2007, 09:19 AM

Toe rot? :eek2: :ne_nau:

Just lay it one the line. They get more hot ladies (that want the Hammer) in the tub, when you have time to go or you quit!

Besides, you need to keep your options open. You get too many ladies after you in one gym and you are in hot water! -----

alone! :eek2:

DiscGo
02-28-2007, 09:39 AM
It is less common but men can also get yeast infections.

tanya
02-28-2007, 09:42 AM
It is less common but men can also get yeast infections.

I think for him to get it he would have to be having sex while at the gym. I am not sure they would let him out of his contract for that one. :eek2: ..

:lol8:

Unless he cries rape!

Sombeech
02-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Here's my workout week:

Monday - Plan on hitting the gym, end up editing video
Tuesday - Look forward to Spinning class, end up working on the basement.
Wednesday - Want to hit the treadmill, end up driving to WalMart
Thursday - Planning the gym routine, end up getting my running in on the Halo 2 board "Coagulation". (I'm still beat)
Friday - Crunches sound good, popcorn sounds even better.

tanya
02-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Here's my workout week:

Monday - Plan on hitting the gym, end up editing video
Tuesday - Look forward to Spinning class, end up working on the basement.
Wednesday - Want to hit the treadmill, end up driving to WalMart
Thursday - Planning the gym routine, end up getting my running in on the Halo 2 board "Coagulation". (I'm still beat)
Friday - Crunches sound good, popcorn sounds even better.

Seems like an odd one, but it sure looks good on you! :hail2thechief:

accadacca
02-28-2007, 06:41 PM
What music do you all listen to at the gym? I am back on my treadmill in the morning and I cant listen to anything slow. I thought it was about time to get ready for the sunshine. I started by laying off the cherry coke and ordering more salads and water. Anyway, I listen to hard rock while I work out. Something with a beat and makes you move...I cant handle that sappy slow shiz. Just no motivation and it makes me want to go back to bed. :popcorn:

nefarious
02-28-2007, 06:55 PM
I started by laying off the cherry coke and ordering more salads and water.I've switched to Diet Dr. Pepper. If you're into Pepper the diet version is almost as good as the leaded. :cool2:

live2ride
02-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Ive been staying away from the beers with the GHT, and sticking to the ones with LITE. LOL

Really I try to hit the gym everday and I wake up every morining before work to do the eliptical and get my cardio over with, if I am not doing somehting outside that day. I started keeping a journal with all my weights and goals and stuff like that it really has helped me alot.

DirkHammergate
02-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Can I just tell you? The Hot Tub/Sauna/cold tub was freaking fantastic on my legs and back tonight. Dolchmesser likey.

greyhair biker
03-01-2007, 06:31 AM
AAHHH, the hottub! Me like alot, almost as much as the steam room...both of which are coed at the rec center in town...SO, the routine is as follows: 20+ min on the elliptical followed by 1/2 to 45min of upper body in the weight room, back to the stairstepper for 20 min, finish up the weights & then some laps in the pool & straight to the wet room....ummmm, gotta hit it today when I wake up - just got home from work this morning....where's the 'im exhausted as hell icon'?

live2ride
03-01-2007, 07:57 AM
I am not sure I would want to venture into the Coed steam room or sauna in good old green river, that might get a little scary...... :deadhorse:

tanya
03-01-2007, 08:01 AM
I am not sure I would want to venture into the Coed steam room or sauna in good old green river, that might get a little scary...... :deadhorse:

:roflol:

greyhair biker
03-01-2007, 01:53 PM

:roflol: :roflol: ...not too impressive in any right really...lots of old farts and highschool kids....sorry to dissapoint :lol8:

TreeHugger
03-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Public hot tubs give me the eebie jeebies.

I try to hit the gym 3 days a week. Especially as women get older weight training becomes more important. Lifting also helps me isolate and work certain muscles for climbing, posture, skiing and running, and I love how it looks! I used to be a total gym rat, about 8 years ago... I did 2 hours a day, 5 days a week... loved it. Now I do spend more time outdoors because, well, no explanation needed there, but I still like to maintain a certain toned look that comes with weight training.

As far as switching your membership, any outs in the fine print?? I go to Gold's and like it, big, clean, plenty of machines, etc. And a really yummy smoothie counter for the way home!

greyhair biker
03-01-2007, 04:46 PM
The 'trick' with the hottub is knowing what days NOT to use it :lol8: ....the trouble with only having ONE place in town to go soak. THe steam room is safer and I LOVE the hot tile on the sore back.
It's hard to get a good consistent workout with my work schedule but I fit it in wherever I can, luckily, my job is extremely physically demanding so I get a work out everyday whether I want it or not :haha: