PDA

View Full Version : Always Bring Tools OR At Least Fare For A Taxi

nefarious
02-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Two walks home in as many days 'cause I never replaced the multi-tool I lost in Northern Utah and because I stopped carrying extra tubes. Yesterday I pinched a tube and bent a wheel on Webb Hill and today I snapped a chain in Bloomington. Don't be dumb like me, I'm just sayin'. :crazy:

Sombeech
02-22-2007, 08:10 PM
That sucks!

So, what's this Webb Hill? And were you on the Green Valley Loop in Bloomington?

accadacca
02-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Lessons learned...gotta have that stuff brutha. :lol8:

I bet the weather was damn nice today. :hail2thechief:

shagster
02-23-2007, 08:20 AM
Tell us more about web hill? I will be down there next weekend and wouldn't mind trying a few new trails. :nod:

nefarious
02-24-2007, 12:45 AM
Yeah, I was on my way home from GVL when I lost the chain. At least I got to ride the trail before that happened. That sandy section on the upper half is getting bigger every time I go now.

Webb Hill is the one that divides Bloomington Hills from north to south, it's just east of where the freeway crosses the Virgin River. I only ride up this one for practice, it's not much fun unless you like long predictable uphill grinds on double track. There's a hairy single track that goes back down the other side, but about half of it is basically bike trials action. It's impossibly hard but also not that much fun, lots of effort for little reward.

shagster
02-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Ah man I was hoping it would be some fun steep single track. I think I can speak for most of the Ogden Posse by saying we don't like peddling up hills unless there is a great reward (correct me if I am wrong guys). :ne_nau: