PDA

View Full Version : Man, Are We Having One Heck Of A Sleet Storm

JP
02-14-2007, 08:19 AM
By the time it's over it will be measured in inches :haha: And the wind is getting pretty nasty as well :ne_nau:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/P1010007-3.jpg

accadacca
02-14-2007, 08:31 AM
We are supposed to have a small storm tomorrow. I hope it stays to the mtns. I rode my motorcycle today and I am hoping to ride the rest of the week. Booooo snow! :lol8:

JP
02-14-2007, 08:36 AM
This is what happens down at the lower end of New England :nod: It could rain one minute and then be snowing in the next. In cases like this, I'd trade off these icy conditions for either all snow or rain; preferably rain :haha: My buddy who is 60 miles from my doorstep is probably getting all snow. Oh no, not me down by the shore, we get that nasty mixed crap :frustrated:

DiscGo
02-14-2007, 08:47 AM
It seems to have been a fairly light winter here. Cold, but light.

Win
02-14-2007, 09:03 AM
All my customers are in the Northeast and there is absolutely nothing going on today. They hate me when I tell them it's Sunny and 50's!

Win

JP
02-14-2007, 09:05 AM
It seems to have been a fairly light winter here. Cold, but light.
We had 60* weather in December and a pretty warm in January and also having temps in the high 60's. Since February hit, the temps haven't been in the 30's at all. Today it's supposed to get to 34*, but who knows. Basically for us here in Connecticut, February is basically it. Days are getting longer and the day time highs begin to creep up. If it snows in March, it is usually at night and by day or next the snow has melted. It's like that pic I showed you of the 10* from my Jeep's temp thingy. A couple of people commented on how warm that was. But when a week or so before, the temps were just about 70*, that's a huge difference :haha: Those are our drastic changes. Talking about screwing up the body, warm one day and cold the next. :haha: