PDA

View Full Version : If you don't have an avatar....tell us WHY??

accadacca
02-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Upload one here (follow the instructions) and get with the program: http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2034
We are visual people here on uutah.com. :five:

Tanya & savanna would prefer if it was actually you...and ever further prefer to see you in a loincloth. :lol8:

moabfool
02-09-2007, 06:32 AM
Tanya & savanna would prefer if it was actually you...and ever further prefer to see you in a loincloth. :lol8:

I'll save everyone that trauma. :eek2: :doorpeak: :eek1: :ahhh: :puke:

DiscGo
02-09-2007, 08:20 AM
I am very technologically savvy but I had a hard time figuring it out. Sombeech saw me struggling and set it up for me.

savanna3313
02-09-2007, 09:14 AM
We are visual people here on uutah.com. :five:

Hmmmm.......I think that's a "MAN" thing :haha:

:popcorn:

tanya
02-09-2007, 09:18 AM

I have seen you! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: I think you are quite handsome. I would love to see the real you on your avatar. It's nice to know who I am talking to.

tanya
02-09-2007, 09:19 AM

Hey Babe! That is ONLY you I want to see in a loin cloth. :naughty:

savanna3313
02-09-2007, 09:20 AM

Trust me darlin', Tanya and I are not traumatized easily. :2thumbs:

Alex
02-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Guess you haven't seen many men in the loin cloth then :lol8:

Iceaxe
02-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey accadacca... when you going to get the avatar thing fixed so it works like its supposed to?

:blahblah:

And FWIW.... that's really me in my avatar :2thumbs:

tanya
02-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey accadacca... when you going to get the avatar thing fixed so it works like its supposed to?

If I make you an avatar will you use it?

rockgremlin
02-09-2007, 10:25 AM

Yeah, that hotlink temporary fix is kind of a pain in the ass.

Oh yeah, and could I request that Avatar images get increased to at least 150 x 150 pixels? 100 x 100 is tiny!!

Iceaxe
02-09-2007, 10:29 AM

I don't know.... I really like the dog, nothing i have seen yet is a better representation of my true self :2thumbs:

tanya
02-09-2007, 10:45 AM

I don't know.... I really like the dog, nothing i have seen yet is a better representation of my true self :2thumbs:

I certainly have never thought of you as a dog. Sexy, handsome, desirable... but not a dog!

savanna3313
02-09-2007, 10:47 AM

I've always wondered about the PINK coat though..... :ne_nau:

tanya
02-09-2007, 10:50 AM

I've always wondered about the PINK coat though..... :ne_nau:

Yeah..... must be a fit in the guys sort of thing. :lol8: The man really needs to let a woman make his avatar! I like that shot of him under the water in The Subway. I know you do too. Or something where he is hanging on a rope. :five: He needs something catchy above his name too. Leader of the Darkside or Something.

savanna3313
02-09-2007, 11:03 AM
I like that shot of him under the water in The Subway. I know you do too. [/color]

Yep......that is a cool photo on so many different levels! :2thumbs:

Sombeech
02-13-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm a huge fan of animated avatars. If anybody would like me to find, or create one, let me know.

Just provide me with the images/video.