PDA

View Full Version : Male sweat an aphrodisiac for women?????

savanna3313
02-08-2007, 09:20 AM
I don't know about this. :ne_nau: Are we talking "suntanning by the pool" sweaty or "haven't showered or used deodorant in 3 days" sweaty?

:haha:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070208/hl_nm/men_sweat_dc

tanya
02-08-2007, 09:35 AM
I don't know about this. :ne_nau: Are we talking "suntanning by the pool" sweaty or "haven't showered or used deodorant in 3 days" sweaty?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070208/hl_nm/men_sweat_dc

Previous research had established that a whiff of it affected women's mood, sexual and physiological arousal and brain activation. Its impact on hormones was less clear. Cortisol levels in the women who smelled androstadienone shot up within roughly 15 minutes and stayed elevated for up to an hour. Consistent with previous research, the women also reported improved mood, higher sexual arousal, and had increased blood pressure, heart rate and breathing.

I can agree up to a point. After all.... great sex = sweat. :naughty: I do love that musky scent!!!! :five:

My big bodybuilder husband though --- when he works out in the morning (the workout room is in our house) and then heads to the shower... there is nothing attractive about that scent as he moves from one room to the other. Perhaps that is too much sweat. The man is an animal! :ne_nau:

I really need to redo some of my albums and make some shots bigger.

http://www.zionnational-park.com/images/albums/images/zion-waterfall-9a_jpg.jpg

savanna3313
02-08-2007, 09:47 AM

You need to get him to wear a loin cloth in a shot like that. :2thumbs:

tanya
02-08-2007, 10:06 AM

Just getting him to take his shirt off in public is a challenge. Now if you want a loin cloth shot.... ask Wade... Greyhair Biker..... I bet he would pose for shots! :popcorn:

accadacca
02-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Ah hell! We really got the girl talk goin' now. :eek2: :lol8:

savanna3313
02-08-2007, 10:18 AM

You love it - you know you do. :2thumbs:

:lol8:

tanya
02-08-2007, 10:19 AM

I love Savanna. She is HOT!!!!! :five:

tanya
02-08-2007, 10:21 AM

Do you have a loin cloth shot of you for us Scott? :hail2thechief:

savanna3313
02-08-2007, 10:21 AM
[quote=tanya]

Just getting him to take his shirt off in public is a challenge. Now if you want a loin cloth shot.... ask Wade... Greyhair Biker..... I bet he would pose for shots! :popcorn:

With Wade, the challenge may be getting him to actually put the loin cloth on!!! :naughty:

tanya
02-08-2007, 10:22 AM
[quote=tanya]

With Wade, the challenge may be getting him to actually put the loin cloth on!!! :naughty:

So true.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Jaxx
02-08-2007, 12:37 PM
the test is a little misleading. They only tested on chemical in sweat. My guess is you test the chemical in sweat that smells like rotting onions that someone threw up on and you wont get the same results

tanya
02-08-2007, 07:47 PM
the test is a little misleading. They only tested on chemical in sweat. My guess is you test the chemical in sweat that smells like rotting onions that someone threw up on and you wont get the same results

Excellent Point..!

Jaxx... that is the worst avatar I have ever seen :mrgreen:

nefarious
02-08-2007, 08:09 PM
I don't read his posts because of it. Nothing personal Jaxx, I just hate the avatar. :wink:

tanya
02-08-2007, 08:25 PM
I don't read his posts because of it. Nothing personal Jaxx, I just hate the avatar. :wink:

I like big hairy monkey type men... so I happen to like your avatar. By the way..... I love your posts. Very smart, mature, clear thinking and outdoorsy....

Nice :five:

Jaxx
02-09-2007, 09:42 AM
I didn't realize my avatar was so gross that people didnt read my posts. I guess I will change it. but to what...