PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New York!!

crower_3
02-03-2007, 06:14 PM
[/url][/i]
I'm looking for help. I plan on spending 2-4 months in Utah this year. I enjoy wilderness camping, mountain climbing, hiking, trout fishing, rock hounding, etc. I trying to find out where to start. What season to come. Any directions and info would be greatly appreciated.

DiscGo
02-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the site! I think you will find it very helpful for planning a trip. I think that Fall is the best time to be in Utah, and if you need help deciding where to go, I would recommend checking out trip indexing and just asking around. I hope you have a great time when you come.

Sombeech
02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the forum!

It's pretty easy to get some good info here. Just ask questions in the specific forum sections, such as "coming to Utah to go biking - what trails to hit?", in the Mtn biking section.

We'll jump all over it. Looking forward to your visit.

Alex
02-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Early fall is a great place to spend some time in Utah. The weather is not as extreme as the spring thunderstorms, summer hot temps or winter freezing cold.

Your activities pretty much described Utah all over, from Northern mountains to Southern slickrock. It's best to nail down on activities you want to cover and like others said ask in specific forums.

accadacca
02-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Welcome to the group! :2thumbs:

stefan
02-04-2007, 09:38 AM
greetings ...

utah's a great place to find what you're looking for ... just don't tell anyone else about it http://209.85.48.8/1946/136/emo/shh.gif ... :haha: