PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Jobs

accadacca
01-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Who has seen this show on the Discovery channel? The guy mike is really funny! I have seen several episodes and tonight they are mule logging. They drag logs around with these mules and two rednecks. Quite funny! :lol8:

DiscGo
01-29-2007, 09:02 PM
I really like that show. There is an episode where he helps to make a bell. At the end of the episode he is repairing a bell when it goes off. I laughed so hard at that scene, but you probably had to see it.

KillEmAll
01-29-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah, he cracks me up too. I just IMDB'd him and he was a writer for the Jamie Kennedy Experiment.

greyhair biker
01-29-2007, 09:10 PM
Who has seen this show on the Discovery channel? The guy mike is really funny! I have seen several episodes and tonight they are mule logging. They drag logs around with these mules and two rednecks. Quite funny! :lol8:
I just watched the mule logging...cool stuff! Mikes' lucky he didnt get his leg broke when his log took off with the mule :lol8:

accadacca
01-29-2007, 09:12 PM
I just watched the mule logging...cool stuff! Mikes' lucky he didnt get his leg broke when his log took off with the mule :lol8:
One of the rednecks on this episode sounded just like Larry the cable guy. :roflol:

chickenlicken
01-30-2007, 05:57 AM
Yeah, I like the show. I think the best one I've seen is where he goes to a Nevada hog farm and makes pig slop from leftover buffet food. Ive seen it twice and it get funnier the 2nd time. :roflol:
By the way he is also the narrator on the "deadliest catch" also.

DiscGo
01-30-2007, 06:17 AM
What is the "Deadliest Catch"?

wojo342
01-30-2007, 06:56 AM
it's a show on Discovery Channel that follows the crab fishermen in Alaska. SOme of the episodes are pretty intense!

DiscGo
01-30-2007, 07:28 AM
Oh Okay. I think I saw an episode of that but I thought it was just more "Dirty Jobs". It is funny but some of the jobs on Dirty Jobs are things I would have thought we had found easier ways of doing. I guess that is the whole point of the show. It makes me appreciate what some people still have to do.

Rev. Coyote
01-30-2007, 04:39 PM
it's a show on Discovery Channel that follows the crab fishermen in Alaska. SOme of the episodes are pretty intense!

That's one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. I've spent a lot of time on the water, and been in some extremely rough seas, but the stuff those guys go through is off the charts.

If you order king crab, eat every bite and enjoy it to the fullest!

JP
01-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Mike Rowe has to be one of the best hosts on TV :2thumbs:

accadacca
01-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Dirty Jobs is on tonight 10-1 mtn time. I'll be watchin'! :popcorn:

accadacca
03-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Mike Rowe is up to no good tonight...spraying some hydro seed shiz. :lol8:

RugerShooter
03-14-2007, 06:25 AM
Yeah, I like the show. I think the best one I've seen is where he goes to a Nevada hog farm and makes pig slop from leftover buffet food.

I have to agree this is probally the best episode I have seen. This is a great show. :2thumbs:

Alex
03-14-2007, 06:57 AM
It's becoming my most favorite show on Discovery. Watched it last night again. :lol8:

DiscGo
03-14-2007, 07:03 AM
I'll have to watch the pig slop episode. That sounds cool.

Jaxx
03-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Love dirty jobs, Mike seems pissed sometimes at some of the stuff he has to do. I dont blame him though. haha. Another show I like is Mythbusters. Im a nerd.

DiscGo
03-15-2007, 11:25 AM
I was debating with a friend last night what job would be cooler.

Working on "Myth Busters"

Or having Rick Steve's job and getting to tour Europe.